webOS Nation Forums >  Other OS's and Devices >  Android on webOS > Just bought a used 32gb TP and I can't reboot to Web OS
Just bought a used 32gb TP and I can't reboot to Web OS

Old 11/13/2012, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

I've tried to reboot into WebOS but it just shows the HP symbol and thats it.. its currently running Cyanogen 7 3.5 alpha but in that it says the internal storage is 1.48gb or something and 11gb on SD and usb storage says unavailable I have no clue how to work this TP so I would love to start from scratch. Is that even possible if not why so little memory with hardly any apps?
talexander77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/13/2012, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

<thread moved>

I can tell you the small amount of space sounds like your Android partition. I don't have enough Android install expertise to properly help you with your dual boot. Until someone chimes in a will suggest, making sure you don't let the battery level get too low until you get it back into webOS.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0