1.    #1  
    I have been using cm9 for quite a while. Just recenntly, I noticed I have a dead zone but only when uaing cm9. If I reboot to WebOS and Run the diagnostics, everything works fine. If i gol back to cm9, the dead zone is back. has anyone seennn this? Any idea?

The dead zone is vertical onn top of the Nn letter while inn lanndscape mode. As u can see, it usually types two letters nn. I appreciate anny help, its annnoying clicking te backspace ti erase the extra n.
    You should try the built in diagnostics on Android. In the Settings panel there should be a section named Developer Options. Try the various touch input options and see what happens.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You should try the built in diagnostics on Android. In the Settings panel there should be a section named Developer Options. Try the various touch input options and see what happens.
    Thanks GMman. I tweak with it and except for the pointer location, unmarked everything. It seemed that it worked at first but actually the issue shifted now to the O position in landscape mode. Although its less invasive for game apps, still annoying for typing. I can tell at lleast its not a hw issue.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapol35 View Post
    I have been using cm9 for quite a while. Just recenntly, I noticed I have a dead zone but only when uaing cm9. If I reboot to WebOS and Run the diagnostics, everything works fine. If i gol back to cm9, the dead zone is back. has anyone seennn this? Any idea?

The dead zone is vertical onn top of the Nn letter while inn lanndscape mode. As u can see, it usually types two letters nn. I appreciate anny help, its annnoying clicking te backspace ti erase the extra n.
    Just an update on the issue. After a couple of days, the issue has diminished and is not consistent. Is still present but is not consistent as before..