1.    #1  
    So, Im trying to install CM9 For my Touchpad and when I go to follow thee instructions as advised by the directions im following, I see that i am missing the Palm. Inc folders on my computer. So i think its just something that must deal with Novacom, since that is the base of most problems but when i did the Webos Quick install, It was normal.
    Does Anyone know the solution to my problems or can help me recover these missing items so i can continue on my installation?
    Its greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    You must install the webOS SDK in order to have this folder.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SenxXxecret View Post
    You must install the webOS SDK in order to have this folder.
    I think i did that, but i will download it again to make sure.
  4.    #4  
    After i installed the Hp. WebOS SDK files, I still have no Palm.Inc files. I do however have a HPWebOS Folder now which has emulators and other fine things in there including the Novacom.exe.... I think.
    Well, since Palm Inc. was bought buy HP, it no longer exists, so that HP webOS folder you found should be the right one.
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePalmPre127 View Post
    Well, since Palm Inc. was bought buy HP, it no longer exists, so that HP webOS folder you found should be the right one.
    So, What should i do in order for me to download CM9 Safely without messing up my Hp device?
    You'll need the driver from the Palm Open Source site. Check the guide from the signature for link. The SDK has newer versions of Novacom, so when you're uploading the ramdisk use "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP webOS\SDK\bin\novacom.exe" for the path to novacom.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You'll need the driver from the Palm Open Source site. Check the guide from the signature for link. The SDK has newer versions of Novacom, so when you're uploading the ramdisk use "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP webOS\SDK\bin\novacom.exe" for the path to novacom.
    I did and it seems that it has worked. Thank you kindly.