Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Just curious if I have the best version of android on my touchpad...
    Thanks

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    <thread moved to proper forum>
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    thanks I figured there had to be a better place for this question but from tapatalk I wasn't having much luck finding it...

Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    Just curious if I have the best version of android on my touchpad...
    Thanks

No, it looks like you have Alpha2 on your TP (2/20/2012). The latest I believe is a nightly from 8/19/2012. The end user experience and hardware support have definitely been improved since A2, and worth the upgrade IMO.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Actually, it looks like they have a nightly for 9-3. Also, if you haven't already, download goo manager beta from the google play store. It can check if there are updates, and upgrades seamlessly.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Ok thanks... And what would be the easiest way to update?

sent from my HTC EVO 4G via tapatalk
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Here is what I am running now...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    Here is what I am running now...

Thats the One!!

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Goomanager is Saaweet... thanks!

Don't worry just search in the Google search. Hope you will get your update information.