Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Had recently doctored my TP with 3.0.5 and CM9 dual boot. After the doctoring I lost the moboot. Used the Acmeinstaller to install the moboot.

Moboot went fine but did not show the CM9 and CWM options. Installed CWM through Acmeinstaller again. Still no trace of CM9 option.

Cyboot still shows Android as option. I can also see android files through Internalz.

Please help.
    If using ACME installers, the zip file (other than Moboot) to be installed must be named to begin with 'update-etc-etc'
    Try placing a cyanogenmod CM9 'update-etc-etc' file in the 'cminstall' folder before using ACMEInstaller again.. so basically Moboot, CWM AND your CM9 update are all installed at once.
    This should return your 'Cyanogenmod' option to Moboot.
    The Cyboot webOS App is simply a timed preference switcher for Moboot via webOS.
    It doesn't actually then know (unlike Moboot) that you do not actually have CM9 'installed'
    Doctoring knocks out Moboot until it is reinstalled.

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    If using ACME installers, the zip file (other than Moboot) to be installed must be named to begin with 'update-etc-etc'
    Try placing a cyanogenmod CM9 'update-etc-etc' file in the 'cminstall' folder before using ACMEInstaller again.. so basically Moboot, CWM AND your CM9 update are all installed at once.
    This should return your 'Cyanogenmod' option to Moboot.
    The Cyboot webOS App is simply a timed preference switcher for Moboot via webOS.
    It doesn't actually then know (unlike Moboot) that you do not actually have CM9 'installed'
    Doctoring knocks out Moboot until it is reinstalled.

Thanks. Will try it out.

UPDATE: It worked! Thanks. I had reservation that my android settings will go, but all remain intact.
    Last edited by cvendra; 09/01/2012 at 10:13 AM.