1.    #1  
    hey guys- any help here would be greatly appreciated! A buddy of mine recently gave me his 32 gb HP touchpad since he upgraded to another tablet. I would love to install cyanogenmod 9 on this device but I have a problem that I think leaves me completely out of luck! I know part of the install process requires a long press of the power button and volume up button...PROBLEM, the volume up button is non-functional on this tablet. I always need to manually increase volume in the settings menu! Is there anyway around this problem to install CM9? or am I SOL? Thanks in advance guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by morzy41 View Post
    hey guys- any help here would be greatly appreciated! A buddy of mine recently gave me his 32 gb HP touchpad since he upgraded to another tablet. I would love to install cyanogenmod 9 on this device but I have a problem that I think leaves me completely out of luck! I know part of the install process requires a long press of the power button and volume up button...PROBLEM, the volume up button is non-functional on this tablet. I always need to manually increase volume in the settings menu! Is there anyway around this problem to install CM9? or am I SOL? Thanks in advance guys!
    This may be a bit extreme - or not work correctly - but you could take a look at this:
    Last Resort Emergency BootLoader Recovery - WebOS Internals
    delete my post - misinformation, sorry