Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I have an older nightly of cm9 on the touchpad. If I boot into it and use it for awhile I get all kinds albums created in my photo gallery and they are all pro google pics.Like they are trying to fill up my memory.
    cm9 im not sure of, but i know that webOS tries indexing anything music/sound/image related and attempts to add to your collection of songs/pictures/videos, which isnt handy when 2 OS are sharing, theres inevitably a nasty mess when both try indexing the others contents.

I regularly had bits and pieces of android app images in my photos and sound files in my music app, i still have some leftover when i removed android from the touchpad as i wasnt sure what bits were android and what were webOS as it wasnt always simple to identify, its a shame cm9 removal didnt also remove all trace of installed apps, perhaps a tall order tho.

maybe this issue that plagued my webOS apps is the same for android, picking up bits of webOS apps/files.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I think a sizable amount of Android apps cache data on the SD card (or in this case the internal USB partition), so you may get random images if CM9 is automatically indexing all media.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Pro Google pics?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jyjjy View Post
    Pro Google pics?
    its like pics of android phones and the google+ symbol is in almost every folder. They are not images I viewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal62 View Post
    its like pics of android phones and the google+ symbol is in almost every folder. They are not images I viewed.
    Maybe they are images from websites you visited. I don't know what browser you have or which ones might be doing it, but I know they are stored somewhere.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    turn off sync to google photos?