1.    #1  
    heres the file : cm-9-20120806-NIGHTLY-tenderloin.zip

i downloaded it so i have cyanogen mod but it came at the home screen with a lock? anyone know why?
    is there a way to re set it?

PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU
    <thread moved>

You need more information describing what you've done. All anyone knows at this point is that you've downloaded the above file, you haven't described how you installed it, so at this point, it's a guessing game.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Well, recent versions of Android do have a lock on the main screen; you just slide to unlock.
    I have the same issue. Updated from CM7 to CM9 using ACMEInstaller2 and the last nightly CM9 build update-cm-9-20120819-NIGHTLY-tenderloin.zip. When Android starts the screen is locked and I'm not able to unlock.

Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dkmather View Post
    I have the same issue. Updated from CM7 to CM9 using ACMEInstaller2 and the last nightly CM9 build update-cm-9-20120819-NIGHTLY-tenderloin.zip. When Android starts the screen is locked and I'm not able to unlock.

Please help!
    like, the touchscreen doesnt work, or there's a password...?

i'm not familiar with the stuff, since i dont have a TP though.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    like, the touchscreen doesnt work, or there's a password...?

i'm not familiar with the stuff, since i dont have a TP though.
    It's a password but in CM7 I didn't have a password assigned. It's a pattern. I've tried straight line on all 3 lines across and down. Tried Z & N.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    sent from my HTC EVO 4G via tapatalk
    Last edited by plcd22; 09/03/2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Step 1: reboot touch pad
    Step 2: when rebooting select the third menu item in the list (boot ClockworkMod) using the down volume button and the home key to select it.
    Step 3 use the down volume key to navigate to wipe factory data and select it using home key.
    Step 4: use the down volume key and navigate to YES -- delete all user data. go back to the previous menu
    Step 5:use the down volume key to navigate to wipe cache partition and select it using home key
    Step 6:use the down volume key and navigate to YES -- delete. Go back to the previous menu and reboot