Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    every things are ok, chrome does not work!
  2.    #142  
    Really?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahram View Post
    every things are ok, chrome does not work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    Really?
    not had an issue either, i havent tried the newer cm10 but the one im using for my touchpad and my familys ones i bought them run chrome ok (me and my bro in law use opera tho for android with my sister using chrome), think the older 1 i tried did as well? what exactly happens? crashes on startup or something? even the ipad chrome crashes a lot during normal use.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    For those of us who haven't been paying any attention at all for about a year or so, and who don't have a whole lot of time to figure it out --

Are the links at the top of this thread updated to the most current information?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #145  
    Yeah pretty much
    I have been painstakingly sifting through tons of sites trying to find a wifi fix. My wife will not turn on with a fresh install of jellybean
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by terabit View Post
    I have been painstakingly sifting through tons of sites trying to find a wifi fix. My wife will not turn on with a fresh install of jellybean
    Maybe she prefers chocolates... :}
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I hope everyone is finding the links to be working and helpful.
    Thanks a lot for all the info bro...I just Uninstalled CM9 from my personal TP and Installed CM10, also installed CM10 on 2 other TP's.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Can't seem to figure out if we can take a screenshot in CM10...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  10.    #151  
    Firepower this may be a dumb request but can you post the link to the XDA thread where you picked this up? Sorry I just dont want to post it without conformation and thank you for this
  11.    #152  
    NVM found it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Can't seem to figure out if we can take a screenshot in CM10...
    Power + Volume Down.
    I installed CM10. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by sinano; 03/11/2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Firepower this may be a dumb request but can you post the link to the XDA thread where you picked this up? Sorry I just dont want to post it without conformation and thank you for this
    its from jcsullins account on goo.im same place where he post all his builds.

http://goo.im/devs/jcsullins/cmtouchpad/preview/
    I installed CM9 and CM10 on our two Touchpads this past week (one got 9 and the other 10). One thing I noticed is that Gapps did not install the first time around on either TP. Not sure why. I had to go to CW and install each again before they showed up. Any ideas what I did wrong? I pretty much followed the video in the OP.
    Chrome now works on cm10 , Thank god.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    Chrome now works on cm10 , Thank god.
    I found the bundled browser to be pretty fast and very functional. Not missing Chrome at all.
    As a courtesy, you should update the links in the first post to the 4G CM10 and gapps to the most recent found in the 4G thread.
  19.    #160  
    I had to do the same when I installed it. Is there a problem that is coming as a result of the Gapps package?
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast