12/24/2012, 08:09 PM
GOT it work - It was missing the step, Before,
Originally Posted by timothy_k
C:\Program Files\HP webOS\SDK\bin>novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller3
Should connect the Touchpad to PC and set it to USB mode. In Windows, open the USB Drive (Touchpad), create the folder ' cminstall ' , Copy those 4 zip files into 'cminstall' folder.
Turn the HP Touchpad off.
Hold down the "Power" and Volume Up button (closest to the power button) until an USB symbol appears on the screen.
Once the computer recognizes the HP Touchpad, open terminal and navigate to the directory Novacom is in.
In the terminal on the computer and run the following command:
novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller3
However, there are few issues:
1. I could not find Google Play (or Store) to install the app. Searched Google Play, it popups the browser, searched for 'Google map' and installed it. It indicates 'Installed'. But could not find it any where to launch it.
2. Battery drains so fast and seems can't charge properly. (so for now, I boot back to WebOS, wish there is Netflix for WebOS).
3. my gf, can't play any movie on (maybe need the plug-in, which I don't what) Super Phim Online, Phim Bo Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Coi Phim Han Quoc Online
4. No real multitasking, was playing youtube, but as soon minized, youtube will stop/pause. (maybe need multi-windows App be installed), a friend of my, with Galaxy note 2, with the customer ROM (JB) has showed me that he could keep playing youtube, while checking and reading email.
5. I see other youtube clip showing Webos-like cart was very good and cool, looking forward to install that app once JB CM10 more stable.
Can I try to install the CM9 on top of CM10 (will it erase or over write CM10)?
Thanks for sharing your experience.