1.    #1  
    I'm in Clockworkmod and attempting to choose a zip, basically I'm at this point in the instructions:

Now that you're in clockworkmod, you need to select "install zip from sdcard". You navigate this menu with your volume rocker and your home/power buttons. Simply use the volume rocker to go down to select install zip, and hit the home key to select.

Select "choose zip from sdcard".

Now scroll down until you see the file we put on the touchpad earlier (google apps file).

Install the google apps zip you placed on the drive earlier.

Which zip files do I select? I see:

META-INF/
    optional/
    system/

When I select META-INF/ I get -com/ then -google/ then -android/ and when I select that I get "No files found"

Sorry I'm new to this, and it's probably very simple to you all, but I'm stuck at this point and afraid to move forward or backwards in the process. I'm almost done!!

Please help.

Thank you.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by SlothSprint View Post
    I'm in Clockworkmod and attempting to choose a zip, basically I'm at this point in the instructions:

Now that you're in clockworkmod, you need to select "install zip from sdcard". You navigate this menu with your volume rocker and your home/power buttons. Simply use the volume rocker to go down to select install zip, and hit the home key to select.

Select "choose zip from sdcard".

Now scroll down until you see the file we put on the touchpad earlier (google apps file).

Install the google apps zip you placed on the drive earlier.

Which zip files do I select? I see:

META-INF/
    optional/
    system/

When I select META-INF/ I get -com/ then -google/ then -android/ and when I select that I get "No files found"

Sorry I'm new to this, and it's probably very simple to you all, but I'm stuck at this point and afraid to move forward or backwards in the process. I'm almost done!!

Please help.

Thank you.
    Never mind, just finished booting into CM9 and then used Clockworkmod to reinstall the zip file, this time unzipped, which was my problem initially.