Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shicky256
  1.    #1  
    Today, I thought it would be a good idea to install ICS on my ol' TouchPad. This did not turn out that well. ACMEInstaller neglected to install ICS, and I decided to doctor the touchpad. This turned out to be a bad move. Even though it stayed plugged in the whole time, WebOS Doctor somehow got disconnected, and I'm stuck at a palm.com/rom error. To make things worse, the good doctor won't detect it. Can someone help a noob (as I have no idea how to proceed from here)?
    tientsdo likes this.
    <thread moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by shicky256 View Post
    Today, I thought it would be a good idea to install ICS on my ol' TouchPad. This did not turn out that well. ACMEInstaller neglected to install ICS, and I decided to doctor the touchpad. This turned out to be a bad move. Even though it stayed plugged in the whole time, WebOS Doctor somehow got disconnected, and I'm stuck at a palm.com/rom error. To make things worse, the good doctor won't detect it. Can someone help a noob (as I have no idea how to proceed from here)?
    I think you have to press volume up and power at the same time to go to update mode. At least that was true with the phones. Hold both keys down till you get a USB icon on the screen.
    Last edited by theinnkeeper; 07/09/2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added Info