1.    #1  
    Hi everyone! I recently installed CM9 on a friend's TouchPad and they were dying to play WWF. For whatever reason, the play board is about 1/4 the size of what it should be, and dropping tiles is nearly impossible!! I installed it on mine, and it's the same way there.

Anyone have any ideas???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Hi everyone! I recently installed CM9 on a friend's TouchPad and they were dying to play WWF. For whatever reason, the play board is about 1/4 the size of what it should be, and dropping tiles is nearly impossible!! I installed it on mine, and it's the same way there.

Anyone have any ideas???
    Happened at the latest app upgrade. Game is now completely unplayable, not sure how they could have screwed it up this badly when it was fine before.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_ View Post
    Happened at the latest app upgrade. Game is now completely unplayable, not sure how they could have screwed it up this badly when it was fine before.
    Nice. Any way you know of to get the previous version?
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Nice. Any way you know of to get the previous version?
    I uninstalled the PLAY store version and installed the older version from the Amazon App Store. It's not perfect either since you have to double tap to expand the board so that you can scroll around to see and place tiles on the lowest three rows. But it is at least playable. I also had to then go back to the PLAY store and uncheck the autoupdate option because having it once installed, and even currently having the Amazon version, it would kick in and overwrite/update itself.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by elk68 View Post
    I uninstalled the PLAY store version and installed the older version from the Amazon App Store. It's not perfect either since you have to double tap to expand the board so that you can scroll around to see and place tiles on the lowest three rows. But it is at least playable. I also had to then go back to the PLAY store and uncheck the autoupdate option because having it once installed, and even currently having the Amazon version, it would kick in and overwrite/update itself.
    Thanks elk, I'll try that and see what happens.