Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    i just successfully installed the latest cm9 nightly build on my touchpad

i'm just wondering, is the cm9 already rooted
    if not - can some one please care to show me (link) on how to root it

how do i install individual apps that does not come from google play store
    where do i save it and how do i install it?

thanks
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    And what about the battery draining issues with CM9 and not being able to charge your TP anymore. Are they fixed? that's what keeps me from installing at the moment.

BTW I guess the topic is posted in the wrong forum!
    Been running CM9 for a couple of months. While battery life is not a good as in WebOS, I can't really say I have had any significant battery issues. Infact I've even been able to do Touchstone charging in Android complete with dock support.
    <thread moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    And what about the battery draining issues with CM9 and not being able to charge your TP anymore. Are they fixed? that's what keeps me from installing at the moment.

Currently on AOKP, mine drains about 1% per hour, wifi always on, stuff syncing, etc.

In airplane mode, drops down to under 1% per hour. Pretty similar performance with the last CM9 nightly I was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_j11 View Post
    i just successfully installed the latest cm9 nightly build on my touchpad

i'm just wondering, is the cm9 already rooted
    if not - can some one please care to show me (link) on how to root it

how do i install individual apps that does not come from google play store
    where do i save it and how do i install it?

thanks
    The TouchPad is already rooted. That is the whole reason we have CM9 in the first place. And about apps, you just use a file explorer to navigate to them and install. Pretty self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post

The battery has no problem charging. Battery drain isnt all that bad.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html