Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes
    Hi Fej180:

I believe this mod is a patch that depends on specific code being at specific locations in the compiled Android Framework. That is why there are different patches for different CM10 ROMs. It doubt that it would work on my build without causing problems.

The author probably could create a patch customized for my builds if so motivated.

John
    fej180 likes this.
    Hi
    I just installed cm-10-MBM_L_Beta-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip

I have a question. Everytime I put the Touchpad on the Touchstone, the Clock application launches.
    Where is the setting that allows me to select what app will launch when I put the Touchpad on the Touchstone?

I noticed that at Settings=>Launcher the "Dock" option is grayed out. I guess the setting I am looking for should be in there.

I have an application called Docktor that is supposed to handle what happens when the device is docked. If the application is running when I dock put the device on the Touchstone Docktor tries to comply with my wishes but then the clock app comes up and overides Docktor.

Is there anyway to select what happens when the Touchpad goes on the Touchstone?

thanks

JP
    Quote Originally Posted by pepebuho View Post

Is there anyway to select what happens when the Touchpad goes on the Touchstone?
    I will look into the issue. Hopefully it will be a simple answer, otherwise it might take awhile to investigate since my weekends are filled for a couple of weeks.

John
    ooh so fresh, I have been troubled by the clock coming up too since I have been playing a certain game that i want to leave on, while charging. It's too soon to tell if it affected anything else, i just installed update-tenderloin-disable_dock.zip (Goo.im Downloads - Downloading update-tenderloin-disable_dock.zip) to disable it. Getting a choice should be even awesome.
    Touchpad 4G 32gb | Pre 3 16gb | Veer 8gb
    Hi
    I have a question. Is Bluetooth A2DP working for this version of CyanogenMod? I am using 02 Sep 2013: cm-10-MBM_L_Beta-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip

My problem is that m MW600 stereo headset pairs and connects fine to the Touchpad, the touchpad can transmit to the little display on the headset the song it is playing. I can control to advance, stop , etc, the play. but the music sound does not play through the headphones.

What am I doing wrong?
    Another Question. Has anyone had problem with their Data?
    I am having problems with my Data since last weekend. The only change I remember is installing OpenMobile's ACL on the WebOS side. Nevertheless, even after installing it, I could make it work on Monday after getting in touch with my mobile provider. Is there anything in OpenMobile ACL that might confict with CM10 on Android? I do not see how because they are supposed to be working within the framework of WebOS

This is just weird... Data was working fine
    Has nobody noticed yet, that the link to CM9 Portrait mode ZIP file points to CM10 Portrait mode file...?

@NewbyJE: Can you correct to link to point to the real CM9 Portrait mode file? And maybe add some checksum info for every of the 4 files? Thanks! :-)
    Last edited by BGrosse; 10/23/2013 at 01:09 PM.
    Another Question. Has anyone had problem with their Data?
    I am having problems with my Data since last weekend. The only change I remember is installing OpenMobile's ACL on the WebOS side. Nevertheless, even after installing it, I could make it work on Monday after getting in touch with my mobile provider. Is there anything in OpenMobile ACL that might confict with CM10 on Android? I do not see how because they are supposed to be working within the framework of WebOS

This is just weird... Data was working fine
    False Alarm. Fixed the APN to the old one I had (not the one I applied on Monday and that worked on Monday).
    Now everything works.
    Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by BGrosse View Post
    @NewbyJE: Can you correct to link to point to the real CM9 Portrait mode file? And maybe add some checksum info for every of the 4 files? Thanks! :-)
    BGrosse:

I guess you are the first to notice. Thanks for pointing this out. The link is now corrected.

Here are the checksums:
    Code:
    588fb2ab49840c536af7d91596638321  cm-9-MBM_L-20130902-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip
    796a61a3b0c9f0a2ab7aba9b10e9365e  cm-9-MBM_P-20130902-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip
    febe7db4b43233f6e51995ebac09d13c  cm-10-MBM_L-20130902-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip
    cec547ee51e682e2b627b72a57dd9b0c  cm-10-MBM_P-20130902-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip
    John
    Thank you very much John for this! Great work at all! :-)
    Quick question and probably it might be a long answer.
    Is there any possibility of getting CM9 / 10 4G on the Touchpad go which is running Android 2.3.3 / 2.3.4?

Understand the modems are usually Erickson - same as 4G mostly, unless it's the LTE version. Processor is the same/ hardware wise.

anyone can shed some light into this possibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    Quick question and probably it might be a long answer.
    Is there any possibility of getting CM9 / 10 4G on the Touchpad go which is running Android 2.3.3 / 2.3.4?

Understand the modems are usually Erickson - same as 4G mostly, unless it's the LTE version. Processor is the same/ hardware wise.

anyone can shed some light into this possibility?
    Anything is possible, just need the right people with the right knowledge and time.

The problem is that there are so few Go's out in the wild that it's not really beneficial to develop it.

Android could support both the Ericsson and the Sierra MC77x0 FauxG/4G cards as well, just like webOS.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi
    I have a question. Is Bluetooth A2DP working for this version of CyanogenMod? I am using 02 Sep 2013: cm-10-MBM_L_Beta-4g_beta2-tenderloin.zip

My problem is that m MW600 stereo headset pairs and connects fine to the Touchpad, the touchpad can transmit to the little display on the headset the song it is playing. I can control to advance, stop , etc, the play. but the music sound does not play through the headphones.

What am I doing wrong?
    I 2nd this!!! I use A2DP ALL the time at work and it's upsetting this isn't working. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.!! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phillius33 View Post
    I 2nd this!!! I use A2DP ALL the time at work and it's upsetting this isn't working. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.!! Thanks
    pepebuho, phillius33:

This appears to be a problem with the new audio drivers I used in the latest TP 4G builds for CM10. I am going to create a new build using the prior audio drivers and test Bluetooth A2DP to confirm that it is working. If it tests OK, I will post a new build. Probably will get it done and tested by this weekend.

John
    jbates likes this.
    I have the cm 10 portrait installed on my touchpad 4g. I notice that the front camera is rotated by 90 degrees, whether you are using the built in camera app or skype. It doesn't matter how you hold the touchpad. Is there any fix for this that i can do myself, or is this something that would have to be addressed in a future build.?
    Quote Originally Posted by xortenterprises View Post
    I have the cm 10 portrait installed on my touchpad 4g. I notice that the front camera is rotated by 90 degrees, whether you are using the built in camera app or skype. It doesn't matter how you hold the touchpad. Is there any fix for this that i can do myself, or is this something that would have to be addressed in a future build.?
    Have you tried changing the camera settings under Settings, Advanced?
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbyJE View Post
    Have you tried changing the camera settings under Settings, Advanced?
    Tried, but that did not help. Switching camera profile from android mirrored to webos not mirrored will flip the image, but it's still on it's side. Changing the rotation setting does nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xortenterprises View Post
    Tried, but that did not help. Switching camera profile from android mirrored to webos not mirrored will flip the image, but it's still on it's side. Changing the rotation setting does nothing.
    Thanks for checking. I will see if I can figure out a fix; however, I know very little about the code that Dorregaray created to get the camera working. I will post instructions or an updated build if I can get it rotated.
    This appears to be a problem with the new audio drivers I used in the latest TP 4G builds for CM10. I am going to create a new build using the prior audio drivers and test Bluetooth A2DP to confirm that it is working. If it tests OK, I will post a new build. Probably will get it done and tested by this weekend. John
    I created new CM10 builds for the HP TouchPad 4G that correct the bluetooth A2DP problem. With these builds I was able to verify that audio works on a bluetooth headset.

I had some problems with my repo and was not able to spend much time testing these builds. I will do so before I post new versions at the start of this thread, but here are links if you would like to test these in the meantime (native landscape and portrait mode versions):

John
    PS. Did not fix the camera rotation for portrait mode yet, looking into it ....
    marknyack likes this.
    I created new CM10 builds for the HP TouchPad 4G that correct the bluetooth A2DP problem. With these builds I was able to verify that audio works on a bluetooth headset.

I had some problems with my repo and was not able to spend much time testing these builds. I will do so before I post new versions at the start of this thread, but here are links if you would like to test these in the meantime (native landscape and portrait mode versions):

John
    PS. Did not fix the camera rotation for portrait mode yet, looking into it ....
    Tested cm-10-MBM_L-20131117-4g_beta3-tenderloin.zip
    Working good! and A2DP is working fantastic

I used the Sony Ericsson MW600 headset and VLC
    Thanks John!