what does it mean?
    getting ready for android 4.1 jellybean ?
    Last edited by Firepower; 06/24/2012 at 09:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    what does it mean?
    getting ready for android 4.1 jellybean ?
    Code freeze is when a team developing a software product stop working on adding any new features in preparation for a release of the official product - moving from betas to release candidates to the official release version. The idea is to focus on getting any existing bugs in existing features fixed without introducing new ones that come by adding new features.
    The one and only change showing for the 20120625 nightly is:

Merge "cm: Bump version to 9.0.0-RC1" into ics

It appears that the massively-updated 0624 nightly passed the test and is now being promoted to RC1 (Release Candidate 1). That's the good news, but the bad news is what's going on with the camera? Recently, there have been spurts of progress on the camera, does this mean that development on the camera has been put on hold?

The recent nightlies have been getting tighter and tighter, but have also been voracious battery eaters. I'm not sure if they really got that under control yet.

RC1 is big, big news for CyanogenMod Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
    The recent nightlies have been getting tighter and tighter, but have also been voracious battery eaters. I'm not sure if they really got that under control yet.
    Is the battery consumption worse on the recent nightlies than on Alpha 2?

I saw the announcement in the change log earlier today, and was going to update from Alpha 2 to the RC1 nightly tomorrow, but significantly poorer battery life could make me hold back a little longer.

Spyke
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have found it extremely difficult to find a Change/Version Log on CM9. There are a lot of posts on the nightlies and so on, but I seem to be missing locating "the" link to a complete LOG.

Anyone?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by visiter555 View Post
    I have found it extremely difficult to find a Change/Version Log on CM9. There are a lot of posts on the nightlies and so on, but I seem to be missing locating "the" link to a complete LOG.

Anyone?
    About the best you are going to find is BBQLog - CyanogenMod Changelog
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    About the best you are going to find is BBQLog - CyanogenMod Changelog
    Thanks, it's better than what I have seen so far...which was zip.
    Quote Originally Posted by visiter555 View Post
    Thanks, it's better than what I have seen so far...which was zip.
    BBQ log is also available as an app in play store. I use it on my phone to stay up today's with changes.