Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
    ^^ Did you remember to wipe your caches before the upgrade?
    I might not have. I'll double check that and try again. Thanks.

Edit: Nope. Wiped cache, dalvik cache and data and still no love.

Never mind. I figured it out. Short version is that I wasn't installing/flashing the rom properly. Just hitting it in Goo.im wasn't cutting it.
    Last edited by Jophiel; 06/21/2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_e View Post
    I dont think he HP Touchpad's 3.5 mm audio jack supports a headset with a mic

I thought it was only audio out
    It actually does support a single-button headset with mic. I'll try and check this out tonight if I remember, because I have a bunch of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
    I am disappointed in the assistant software that's out there to decide what to do with the voice commands.
    She failed to tell me a joke, thus foiling my plans for becoming a creepy Hollywood shut-in.
    Latest nightly works great for me.

Songify app works, hilariously too.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It actually does support a single-button headset with mic. I'll try and check this out tonight if I remember, because I have a bunch of them.
    I thought I had used a headset for skype calls on WebOS. But it might just be that the on-board mic is picking up my speech rather than the headset microphone. Either way, the working mic is good news. Hoping for progress on the camera. Thanks a million to all those eager developers out there!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12