Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By matteebee13
  1.    #1  
    There seem to be a few choices of task switchers for Android users that want the WebOS style task switching. Which one do you use? I'm still switching back and forth. Most recent switch back to WebOS reminded me of what is best about WebOS and the multitasking method is definitely it. And seems to be the one thing almost everyone that switches misses about WebOS.

So which app comes the closest?
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Follow these instructions [MOD] [PORT] WebCM9 0.4 - WebOS-like app switcher [3/9/12] [CM9/AOKP] - HP Touchpad Android Development - RootzWiki and use the link included for ncinerate's write up
    noseph likes this.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckk View Post
    There seem to be a few choices of task switchers for Android users that want the WebOS style task switching. Which one do you use? I'm still switching back and forth. Most recent switch back to WebOS reminded me of what is best about WebOS and the multitasking method is definitely it. And seems to be the one thing almost everyone that switches misses about WebOS.

So which app comes the closest?
    As far as I know there is only one, as referenced above, WebCM9 0.4. Be aware that at this time the 0604 Official Nightly is the last Official Nightly build to be fully functional with WebCM9 0.4.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    are there any for like, the android phones?
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    are there any for like, the android phones?
    You can start here [MOD][MULTITASKING][AOKP]WebAOKP - WebOS-like horizontal app switcher [01/14/12][BUILD 17 UPDATE] - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47