Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I have a friend who yesterday updated from Alpha2 to the latest nightly, 5/30. Update went fine but a feature that was not applied with the update is the lockscreen slider app slots. In her settings there is no lockscreen section at all(themes were added however.) Was this feature removed from the nightlies for some reason and it's just still on mine because updates don't remove features already installed? Or are the nightlies not actually cumulative and I've been missing stuff myself by not installing all of them in order(which would be incredibly tedious to do)?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $all$ $Nightlies$ $are$ $cumulative$.

Its possible certain things were left off coming from alpha2 to the the nightlies.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jyjjy View Post
    I have a friend who yesterday updated from Alpha2 to the latest nightly, 5/30. Update went fine but a feature that was not applied with the update is the lockscreen slider app slots. In her settings there is no lockscreen section at all(themes were added however.) Was this feature removed from the nightlies for some reason and it's just still on mine because updates don't remove features already installed? Or are the nightlies not actually cumulative and I've been missing stuff myself by not installing all of them in order(which would be incredibly tedious to do)?
    I recently wiped my TP and installed 5/31 and it does have the lockscreen. Probably a corrupt install imo.
    Probably sent from HP Touchpad