1.    #1  
    Its the #1 thing that causes me not to fully enjoy android. I switch back and fourth because they both have their advantages however the sound distorting when the screen goes to sleep is a complete deal breaker for me. I play music out of my Touchpad all the time and if I leave the screen on then my battery drains a lot quicker too. I havent updated since March. Has it been fixed in the night updates yet or is there another fix I am not aware about? Thanks.
    Yeah this is something my wife finds quite annoying too when she listens to music on her touch pad.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Has been reported to have been fixed in the Official and Un-Official Nightly since 0522.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Has been reported to have been fixed in the Official and Un-Official Nightly since 0522.
    Looks like I will have to check it out then, thank you for the quick response! Everything went so smoothly installing the first time, I hope it goes smoothly again! Is the camera still incompatible?
    Anyone happen to have a link to the specific changeset for it, and then we can point HP to it and maybe get it in the next webOS?

Although my guess is that they probably just don't low-power the audio hardware at any point, which wouldn't really be that great.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Anyone happen to have a link to the specific changeset for it, and then we can point HP to it and maybe get it in the next webOS?

Although my guess is that they probably just don't low-power the audio hardware at any point, which wouldn't really be that great.
    Gerrit Code Review
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks2030 View Post
    Looks like I will have to check it out then, thank you for the quick response! Everything went so smoothly installing the first time, I hope it goes smoothly again! Is the camera still incompatible?
    my understanding is the camera will prob never work in android on the TP. I can't remember where, but I'm sure i read this somewhere??
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3