Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hi... I decided to take the plunge and dual-boot ICS on to my Touchpad, and I am using the instructions provided here...http://www.webosnation.com/how-insta...-your-touchpad

I am having a problem with one of the very first steps:

When I download ACME Installer 2 (RootzWiki) from the link provided, it downloads a document file, not a zip. So when the instructions direct me to "unzip it (if zipped) and copy it to where Novacom is installed" I have nothing to unzip.

Is the doc file the unzipped file? Should I just copy that and proceed with the rest of the installation?

Sorry to have to ask such a basic question. i just don't want to brick my TP by doing something stupid.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
    <thread moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    In its usable form that file should have no extension and is not meant to be unzipped. If it is zipped then unzip it but that's it.