1.    #1  
    I recently got a Touchpad and installed CM9. I am not able to move any video files from my computer to the Touchpad. I do have MX player installed in my TouchPad but not sure how it will help me.

I also tried syncing the files using Windows Media Player but it also showed an error message that it not able to convert the video to device supported format.

Please help.
  2.    #2  
    screenshot of error message

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
  3.    #3  
    I really appreciate if someone can help me on this.
    <<thread moved>>
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Have you tried using moborobo? Moborobo - The Android Smartphone PC Manager. Free for Life!
    Its an iTunes clone for android devices. Easily move music, contacts, videos, blah blah over to touchpad.

Is it not possible to transfer them over via usb mode on webOS side? Or is it a problem of mxplayer not being able to play the file? Maybe try handbrake to convert the file? HandBrake

Sorry if that doesn't help. I'm at work, so I can't do much more.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    There are several apps that let you manage your mobile device over wifi. Airdroid, WiFi File Transfer, and Kies Air come to mind. I personally use WiFi Media Sync to get media to my tablet.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    I would click on "skip" on that screenshot, your computer shouldn't really be asking to change the format anyway. Also mp4's are better suited to tablets and phones rather than mkv (matroska) files. But as others have said, something like mx video player should play it fine.
    Touchpad Handbrake Video Settings:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...eset-dvds.html

My collection of backgrounds for WebOS:
    http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Wallpapers/