1.    #1  
    I liked the Facebook app on WebOS better ... with sliding panels

Is there a better Tablet version of the Facebook app rather than the mobile version that looks pretty limited?
    I use the webOS browser personally, works better than the app imo.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Try Friendcaster - it's good, not great. But better than the Facebook app.
    yeah the FB App sucks big time. You'd think a company valued at billions of dollars could make a decent app. They haven't made a tablet version yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    yeah the FB App sucks big time. You'd think a company valued at billions of dollars could make a decent app. They haven't made a tablet version yet.
    I thought they made a tablet version for Android and iOS? I know the Android App sucks. The one for webOS was not made by FaceBook. It was made by the webOS team and it is the best out of all of them so far because of the integration with the OS. It also famously made Steve Jobs ****ed off at Mark Zuckerberg. It is still lacking in the fact that you can't send messages and it hasn't been update since day one (maybe someone will patch it for us). I second the use of Friendcaster on Android. I would even recommend the Facez widget. However, if you want close to the whole experience on Facebook, it is best to just use the browser.