Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am now typing this from my TP modded with CM9 on a flight with wifi. works pretty well. I did flash it with the latest nightly so am not experiencing any wifi issues. fairly fast response and Android works great. actually for the last month or so I've been using ICS about 95% of the time. still a hard core webOS fan but just hard to justify staying on the platform.
    <thread moved>
    Yep, and if ur on a flight with no wifi, well I still have plenty to read with Google currents.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    how's the latest battery life? My CM9 TP doesn't last near ad long as webOS but it's an old CM9
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    haven't really done a comparison. i can stay on CM9 for quite some time though without charging.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    how's the latest battery life? My CM9 TP doesn't last near ad long as webOS but it's an old CM9
    I think it has gotten a bit better but not spectacularly so. You should update to a recent nightly though, adds some features(I like the added shortcut slots on the lock screen) and is more stable. The process is very simple and can be done on the TP with no need for a PC to get involved. Just dl the zip, boot into clockworkmod, clear the caches and apply the update.