Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    My touchpad seems to be getting more and more strange bugs. Most times a reset sorts them out.

I have installed the CyanogenMod and am wondering if that is the root cause?

Issues I've seen:

I leave the TPad on a touchstone to display pictures, sometimes it displays black squares and not pictures. At one point it showed all pics as tiny squares. I deleted and re-created my photobucket account which seemed to fix this.
    Email seems to completely fail, email cannot be read or sent
    Wifi seems to drop every now and then, but come back almost straight away
    Preferences for accounts has hung up when trying to trouble shoot issues.
    Just type failed to search and typing into a web page also failed to search
    The touchstone is on a charger, so it is displaying photos when I get down to breakfast. Sometimes it has started the slideshow but it paused and I have to tap play to get it working

Thanks for any thoughts,

regards,

Greg
    Last edited by kitenski; 05/03/2012 at 02:18 PM.
    What's the state of the TP? Stock, stock w/a few patches, modded to hell? On the webos side, that is?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    TP is mainly stock, I've installed PreWare and 1 or 2 patches for things like device restart and that is about it!
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    The black squares thing usually happens to me when my TP isn't allocating RAM correctly, does doctoring fix the issues or do they pop back up?
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    a reboot seems to fix the issue, not had to dr at all....
    I have mostly all the same issues and I don't have the mod installed. I have preware, the recommended patches and the warthogkernel. The issues seem to begin after I stop using the touchpad after a reset. As mentioned, a reset fixes it.
    I would doctor it, they always work better after going to the doc

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've done a complete device reset which seems to have helped. There must be something slowly degenerating over time!!!