1.    #1  
    Ok, need some help here. I installed the latest nightly and it installed no problem. The system updated itself and all seemed to be working fine until I tried to access the play store. So I installed the latest version of GAPPS. That installed no problem. Rebooted and the system again updated but still no play store access and also no access to google talk. I only went there because of the option that you turn off to save your battery life.

I took the GAPPS file and put it on the TP and then rebooted in to clockworkmod and then picked the "install zip file" option and selected the GAPPS file. If I did that wrong then please tell me the right way. This is the first time I have updated anything on the pad since the stable ALPHA came out. I wanted to update with a nightly since I have read good reviews of the lastest ones out there.

Please let me know how to get the play store and other stuff to work again.

By the way when I tap on the play store icon the screen just fades out and then the list of apps just fades back in.

Thanks very much.
    You say " the latest nightly". What versions did you use? 0430 cm9 and 0429 gapps ics?
    Usually I have to reboot once more after install.ling gapps to get the play store to work.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for answering but I did some more digging and I found out how to fix it and I just rebooted and I am back in. If you want to know what I did just let me know.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetp267 View Post
    Thanks for answering but I did some more digging and I found out how to fix it and I just rebooted and I am back in. If you want to know what I did just let me know.
    Yes please do tell. I seem to have lost my link to gapps, where is the latest gapps downloaded from?
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
  6.    #6  
    Ok here's what I did.

I downloaded GAPPS from this link:

Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

It was a little quirky but I fnally got it to download. Just play around with it.

Next I followed the instructions that another user posted. Use this link to see what they did. It requires another download which has the link in the post. I followed it to the letter and everything is working fine for me now.

http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ml#post3314965

You might have to cut and paste the links. I dont know. I think I am still considered a new user.

If you have any problems let me know.
    More recent ics gapps can be found here. Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

I'm running 0422 gapps
    It won't work
    Please make it work