Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paulieesther
  1.    #1  
    i've just installed CM9 and tried downloading a few games through the play store and none of them seem to work. tried a bunch of random games from fruit ninja to the sims and they all have some sort of error message or just don't load. some of the apps that aren't games seem to work fine. any ideas?
    reinstall android. everything works fine (except for camera & mic) on my 64GB touchpad with Android 4.0 Alpha2

Have loaded Fruit Ninja & Fruit Slice and a bunch of other games. All work fine.

Sounds like a bad install.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've only bothered playing Angry Birds: Space, but it still works fine with Alpha 2.
  4.    #4  
    some of the other games seem to work fine so i'm not sure what the issue is or if it requires a reinstall.
    Some games require an additional install. Are you on wifi when you try to open the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphophorangi View Post
    some of the other games seem to work fine so i'm not sure what the issue is or if it requires a reinstall.
    There are some games that won't work, like most game loft games.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    Some games require an additional install. Are you on wifi when you try to open the game?
    i am in wifi when i try to open games, is that a problem?

and paulie, you are right about the game loft games, none of them seem to work
    Try this:

Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    I edited the build.prop file and now I can play gameloft games.
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadist View Post
    I edited the build.prop file and now I can play gameloft games.
    Which ones?

I tried rev Kyle's YouTube video change a while ago and I couldn't get any of the three game loft games to work. They were get racing, six guns, and brothers in arms.
    For me it doesn't matter if I use the Samsung SGH-T989 or Samsung GT-I9100 or the Sprint PG8100 build prop settings that I've seen recommended through Reverend Kyle's video and the comments on it, or through the forum here. Six Guns will play for a bit but the game hangs up and freezes about every five or ten minutes with each. Which is more than I can say for GT Racing and Brothers in Arms. I can't get either of those to play, they simply crash after loading initially.

I would appreciate hearing what games people have been able to play with success ad with what settings.
    W00sh likes this.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Try this:

tried this and it works but the game looks as though it has been cropped. i tried lets golf 3.
    I think as they have already mentioned, re installing android would definitely solve your problem of loading..You might have happened to install it wrongly..And i like to play Angry birds game always and i am quite comfortable too with the application..
    Most of the games I've tried have worked, but for me Pinball Arcade is laggy and flickers.

But I've got Angry Birds (all varieties), Canabalt, Osmos HD, Radiant Defense, Smuggle Truck, Temple Run, and World of Goo working with no issues.
    Don't forget that, in the Google Play store, you can filter reviews to your device type. This often helps you see if other TP users have had good or bad luck with a particular game/app.
    I am on the latest Nightlies 0430 and I was wondering if anyone got the original "Cut the Rope" to work. It loads up fine but when I go to click on the box, it just reloops back to title.

Thoughts...