Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    there are so many different variations out there now its hard to figure out which one to use. i counted half a dozen on one page of xda forum alone. from what i understand the cm9 nightlies are the closest to stock cm9 alpha 2. all the rest have special tweaks and customizations additions etc.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    The official CM9 nightlys are considered Beta!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    The official CM9 nightlys are considered Beta!
    Yeah but... they can't keep it in beta forever, surely. Do they have a formal release schedule? I couldn't find one.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    It will be ready when it's ready. It's only just come out of Alpha.
    From what I've read, if you're the type of person that's ALL about the customizing, then go with AOKP as it seems there are more options. I've used both CM9 and just put AOKP, and there really isn't a whole lot of noticeable difference. I did have some WiFi gremlins yesterday, and I tried everything, except for "the Fix" that is mentioned. Reset the router, reset the TouchPad, forgetting the networks, reentering the password, etc, etc. It "magically" fixed itself.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I still occasionally have wifi issues connecting abroad i.e. work, coffee house, etc. Resetting the router isn't possible there. (AOKP build 31)
    Stay thirsty, my friends
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12