1.    #1  
    I absolutely hate the CM9 keyboard.

Is it possible to use one of the aftermarket keyboards...like swiftkey x
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I absolutely hate the CM9 keyboard.

Is it possible to use one of the aftermarket keyboards...like swiftkey x
    sure download it from market, make sure you download the tablet version of swiftkey x
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Swiftkey Tablet X Trial will give you a chance to see if you like it.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Tablet Keyboard Free if you want a keyboard that is similar to a computer keyboard or 5 row keyboard for jailbroken ipad.
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I use Hackers keyboard. Seems OK to me.

Alan
  6.    #6  
    I'm gonna try all the out. Thanks for the help

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I managed to install Swype keyboard on mine. Only wish there was a version for the WebOS side.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    which one looks closest to webos keyboard?
    I'm using Go Keyboard. Its ok. You have to get the "pad" plugin for it to be bigger for tablets. I agree that none of the Android Keyboards are better than the webOS one.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I really like Swift Tablet X, but really need/miss the left & right Arrow keys when editing. I am currently trying the paid version of Tablet Keyboard. It seems to be one of the only ones with arrow keys (Hacker Keyboard being another), so far it seems OK, does not appear to have any auto complete function. Swift has been saying for sometime now that they were looking into adding arrow keys to Swift Tablet X, but nothing so far.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I really like Swift Tablet X, but really need/miss the left & right Arrow keys when editing. I am currently trying the paid version of Tablet Keyboard. It seems to be one of the only ones with arrow keys (Hacker Keyboard being another), so far it seems OK, does not appear to have any auto complete function. Swift has been saying for sometime now that they were looking into adding arrow keys to Swift Tablet X, but nothing so far.
    Go Keyboard also has an option to toggle arrow keys.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Swype has arrow keys for free. Once installed, 'Swype' from the bottom left key to the one directly to the right. PM me for more info.
    I have SlideIT installed and it is fine for me. I tried a few and the key that I MISS MOST of all from webOS is the TAB key. I can't find a keyboard that has one. I need TAB.