1.    #1  
    I sucessfully installed Gapps, moboot, and CM9, but apparently it won't install the clockworkMod recovery, as I don't see it as an option in my boot menu. I've re-tried to load it by itself multiple times now with no luck. Any suggestions?
    Sprint Treos 300->600->650->700p
    Sprint Pre
    Virgin Optimus V
    ATT Galaxy Skyrocket (current)
    Unzip the 'ClockworkMod' and copy/extract the 'uImage.ClockworkMod' fiel to the Palm, Inc folder or wherever you put the ACMEInstaller2 file.

Then in the command window, type the same thing as you did for the ACMEInstaller2 file:
    "novacom boot mem:// < uImage.ClockworkMod" (without quotes & then enter)

This should send you into ClockworkMod and allow you to install the "update-cwm_tenderloin-1012.zip" file that should be in the CMinstall folder that you should have already created. Once it shows you installed completed, you can reboot and it should show up as an option at start-up.

Hope this helps.
    I had this problem when I first installed CM9. My problem was due to the clockwork file I think. As mentioned above the file should be a file called "update-cwm_tenderloin-1012.zip". I think I had one that was named recovery-tenderloin blah blah blah. It was something different. So I got another ClockworkMod zip and placed it in the same folder as I used to install the first time and ran the Acme Installer again. You dont need to have all the files in there again like the first time. Just the ClockworkMod.

And I noticed that the first clockwork file I tried to install was still in that file but not the others so thats a hint that it didnt even install.

I hope that wasnt confusing. lol
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I had this problem when I first installed CM9. My problem was due to the clockwork file I think. As mentioned above the file should be a file called "update-cwm_tenderloin-1012.zip". I think I had one that was named recovery-tenderloin blah blah blah. It was something different. So I got another ClockworkMod zip and placed it in the same folder as I used to install the first time and ran the Acme Installer again. You dont need to have all the files in there again like the first time. Just the ClockworkMod.

And I noticed that the first clockwork file I tried to install was still in that file but not the others so thats a hint that it didnt even install.

I hope that wasnt confusing. lol
    It seems like that was the problem, worked for me. Thanks.
    Sprint Treos 300->600->650->700p
    Sprint Pre
    Virgin Optimus V
    ATT Galaxy Skyrocket (current)