Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have the 32GB TP. I had installed CM7 back in the fall. Worked great but had issues with the Wi-fi disconnecting so I uninstalled and went back to WebOS. Fast forward to Feb ... I gave CM9 a shot and really liked the enhanced interface. Curious to see how much drive space each OS was using I checked Tailor and this is what I have:

USB (media): 21.523 GiB
    Android (system): 304 MiB
    Android (cache): 200 MiB
    Android (data): 1.5 GiB
    Unused Space: 4.016 GiB

How to reallocate that 4.016 back to WebOS? It does not appear that this can be done in Tailor.
    Quote Originally Posted by 149113 View Post
    I have the 32GB TP. I had installed CM7 back in the fall. Worked great but had issues with the Wi-fi disconnecting so I uninstalled and went back to WebOS. Fast forward to Feb ... I gave CM9 a shot and really liked the enhanced interface. Curious to see how much drive space each OS was using I checked Tailor and this is what I have:

USB (media): 21.523 GiB
    Android (system): 304 MiB
    Android (cache): 200 MiB
    Android (data): 1.5 GiB
    Unused Space: 4.016 GiB

How to reallocate that 4.016 back to WebOS? It does not appear that this can be done in Tailor.
    when you uninstalled cm7; did you also wipe and reset webos. that worked for me.
    If you have access to the Preware beta feeds, conside downloading Tailor.

Application:Tailor - WebOS Internals

Tailor (On-Device Live Partition and Filesystem Editor) Beta Testing
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    If you have access to the Preware beta feeds, conside downloading Tailor.

Application:Tailor - WebOS Internals

Tailor (On-Device Live Partition and Filesystem Editor) Beta Testing
    Already have it and I can only create a User (ext3 drive) from that space... no way it appears to give it back to the USB media mount. I remember before when I had CM7/WebOS installed Tailor reported approx. 25GB for USB (media). That's what I want to get back to.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboyvr View Post
    when you uninstalled cm7; did you also wipe and reset webos. that worked for me.
    I did as well but now I have 3.05 WebOS and a very stable CM9 and do not want to mess with a complete flatten and reload.
    I have used it to reclaim space from cm9 and from ubuntu chroot.

Pehaps an inquiry in the Tailor forum thread might help.

Quote Originally Posted by 149113 View Post
    Already have it and I can only create a User (ext3 drive) from that space... no way it appears to give it back to the USB media mount. I remember before when I had CM7/WebOS installed Tailor reported approx. 25GB for USB (media). That's what I want to get back to.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I have used it to reclaim space from cm9 and from ubuntu chroot.

Pehaps an inquiry in the Tailor forum thread might help.
    What exactly do I do with Tailor once I went through the "Remove Android" uninstall? Do I just use it to 'zero-out' the three Android listings?