1.    #1  
    Anyone have a workaround?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  2.    #2  
    Found out that the pixel density is not for the Touchpad.

I downloaded the app called LCD density modder from the Google play store. Its free. Configured my density to 130 and now I can see the chat. The default densityis 160
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post

I downloaded the app called LCD density modder from the Google play store. Its free. Configured my density to 130 and now I can see the chat. The default densityis 160
    Does this change the resolution for the ENTIRE CM9 or just for Words W/ Friends? Nevermind. Found out that it changed the resolution for the entire OS. I guess its a toss up between how much do I like Words with Friends versus how I like the stability of the rest of my apps...
    Last edited by BMIC50; 04/12/2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post

I'm in the same boat, and I'd like to make that same change, but I have a quick question. I read the reviews and they say changing it can affect the market store. When you made the change, did it have an affect on the market store? If so, what is the work around?
  5.    #5  
    it did make an effect to the google play store. I uninstalled WWF because there was something wrong with it, went back to google play to re-install it, but it says the app is not compatible with my device.

I went in and got the paid version too get a permanent fix for the problem but it ended up deleting my google play app an no matter how much reinstalling I do from different sources of the all of the google play store, it never showed up again

in the end I just did a reinstall of the cm9 .. I emailed the app developer about the problem I have and he has still not replied after almost 5 days.

if he does come up with a solution I will keep you guys posted. If anyone knows a fix, pls post here as well..
    I changed my density to 130 and everything looked fine. But when I installed a new app, the icon was placed in the upper left corner and I can't move it. Anyone else have that issue? Would changing the pixel density to a different value help, and what other value is recommended ?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadist View Post
    I changed my density to 130 and everything looked fine. But when I installed a new app, the icon was placed in the upper left corner and I can't move it. Anyone else have that issue? Would changing the pixel density to a different value help, and what other value is recommended ?
    that happened to me as well, but you can still move the icon. just be really precise. happened to me a couple of times.
    Just updated to latest release of WWF.

Good news: Chat is working.

Bad news: Scrabble board is now tiny and doesn't enlarge with double tap. Bottom row is still half hidden.

Note: I haven't changed dpi to 160.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuayPad View Post
    Just updated to latest release of WWF.

Good news: Chat is working.

Bad news: Scrabble board is now tiny and doesn't enlarge with double tap. Bottom row is still half hidden.

Note: I haven't changed dpi to 160.
    Same problem here. I will try to reinstall app.
    The WWF non-tablet version works fine on my TP. The board has the bottom ~4 rows hidden in full view, but they show fine when zoomed. Chat also works fine since it's a separate screen. Since I don't really use it for chatting I don't mind having the chat screen separate, otherwise it would just waste screen space.