1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Super Nintendo SNES emulator and got a few games for it. I tried using the controls from the program on the touch screen, but its hard to use because I want to grip the thing and I cant really grip to hard or I would break the Touch Pad while playing. I know you can add the WII remote to use as a blue tooth remote controller for it, but I do not like that layout as the B button is on the bottom.

Is there a cheap blue tooth game controller that can be also used for the touchpad that has all the controls like A, B, and others on the top face?
    When I had CM9 installed, there's an app, Sixaxis Controller ( I think), that will let you pair a PS3 controller. It worked well. As for webOS, I don't think there's a solution.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    <thread moved>
    since you said you have paired a Wii remote must be a CM question, if it is not please let me know and we will move back.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    If you are looking for a working Bluetooth controller on WebOS you should check out the iControlPad. Seems to work great for me, battery life lasts a month or two on a charge (or more easy).

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...hpad-pre2.html
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Yeah I should have added that too, for webOS, the controller has to act like a BT keyboard.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Wait wait...you can use a Wiimote with the TP?
    You can use various, BT controllers with Android.
    ONLY $62??? What a steal!

How does that metal clamp work with the TouchPad anyway?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  9.    #9  
    Just thought I would post an update. I talked to a guy at a used video game place and he says he has seen people use the wii remote as a controller. And that you can change the button layout to use the 1 and 2 buttons as A and B with Bluetooth. I was able to get the Touchpad to find the wii remote under "other devices" in the Bluetooth. (Had to hold down the 1 and 2 buttons at the time on the controller).

But then I hit my snag. And its a common snag at that. The Bluetooth finds the controller and names it nintendo. But it asks for a PASSKEY and from what I have read there is not one. So it will never fully pair with the touchpad. Now it seems that there is a way around the passkey. All you have to do on a keyboard is hit "ALT and S" at the same time and it will skip the passkey and pair the controller. But the TP doesn't have an Alt key in the virtual keyboard. Plus the wireless keyboard I have for it also does not have a Alt key. The alt+S seems to work only on full computers.

I guess the people I have seen using the Wii remote on the TP were using the TP in Android mode. It seems there is a free app that you download that will let you use the Wii remote to control games on a PC or some cell phones. But I do not have an android os on my touchpad.

So here is my new question after all that. Is the mico usb port on the Touch Pad useable for any other things? I am thinking if I buy a usb wired controller and then put on a usb to micro usb converter to it... will it work on the touchpad to control games on it? I figure someone has tried to use that USB micro port for something besides the charger by now.