1.    #1  
    The default webOS Music app and the default Photos and Videos app are driving me nuts! Each app scans my entire disk and displays or plays file in the format it can read. The problem is that they display files I don't want them see. I have CM9 on my TouchPad and there are a few Android games that use mp3 files for sound. Those sound files are appearing in the webOS music app. How do I make the Music app ignore the directory these files are in? I'm also seeing album covers, application image files, and advertisement pictures in the webOS photos and Videos app. Is there a way to block or ignore these directories also? The Photos and Videos app also downloads photos from Facebook. The problem is that the filenames used are too long for the app to view. So when I download a photo from Facebook using the Photos and Videos app, the app can view or display them. I have to use a file manager to rename the files. Is there a way to fix this?

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
    I still can't figure out how to get Music app on Android to recognize ANY music on the "SD card"
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

k4ever, complain to the Android app people to put their data in hidden directories. There are Android apps as well that scan the entire system for usable data, and they get just as much crap as the webOS apps do.

Theoretically, though, you could just mod the CyanogenMod to use a hidden directory inside /media/internal instead of using /media/internal directly.. then you'd have Android invisible to webOS (mostly)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  4.    #4  
    k4ever, complain to the Android app people to put their data in hidden directories. There are Android apps as well that scan the entire system for usable data, and they get just as much crap as the webOS apps do.

Theoretically, though, you could just mod the CyanogenMod to use a hidden directory inside /media/internal instead of using /media/internal directly.. then you'd have Android invisible to webOS (mostly)
    I'm probably just going to remove CM9. I haven't used it more than 15 minutes in the last 3 weeks. I can't get it to use a static IP address on WiFi and I'm stuck in a place were it need the capability to get on the internet. There is really nothing in it that I need. Since it is causing this many problems it can go. The Photos and Videos app on webOS needs some more TLC. If I download a picture file with it, it should put the file in the right format to display it.

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)