Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bioforce2
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Http://www.humblebundle.com/

" Pay whatever you want to get four amazing games, each making their Android debut in this Humble Bundle promotion: Zen Bound 2, Avadon: The Black Fortress (Android version is tablet-only), Canabalt, and Cogs! Customers who pay more than the average will also receive Swords & Soldiers, a vibrant side-scrolling strategy game, now available on Android and Linux!"

For those unfamiliar with the concept, you pay what you like (they suggest at least a $) and they donate to various good causes. While this bundle isn't as good as the first one, heck - its a $.

I've tried all the games and they work fine on the tp even though some are slow to load. The best two are cogs, which is a sliding tiles puzzle game, and canabalt, which is a never ending run and jump game where you see how far you can get. Zen bound is a puzzle game where you rotate carved things into the correct orientations, but I didn't really see the point. Avadon is a rather generic turn based RPG.
    Jophiel likes this.
    Is an arm binary included for linux or source code for any of the games, for those of us sticking to webOS?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Not sure, but looking at the download links it doesn't look like it.
    Thanks!
    I had about the same experience. Avadon was a little finicky to install (took two tries, failed the first one) but then launched without a problem. Little sluggish sometimes though. Cogs worked fine. Zen Bound worked fine. Swords & Soldiers worked fine. I didn't try Canabalt except to see if it's launch.

Ironically, the thing that gave me the most trouble was the HiB app which, when I did get it to work, didn't seem to do anything anyway. I had already downloaded the games via the web browser.