1.    #1  
    Hey Guys:

I have a TP w/ CM7, its been that way since about January. The TP is mostly used by my Son for Games etc. And sometimes by my wife for Reading. My Questions are as follows

1) I have purchased a boat-load of apps from Google - how can i move that content when i go to CM9?
    2) I have also purchased books for the Kindle App-- Is there anything special i need to know there before going to CM9?
    3) I've never tried... does Skype work in WebOs?

Thanks Everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by stussy2870 View Post
    1) I have purchased a boat-load of apps from Google - how can i move that content when i go to CM9?
    Google play will allow you to redownload the apps for free if they get lost during the upgrade.

2) I have also purchased books for the Kindle App-- Is there anything special i need to know there before going to CM9?
    Kindle book purchases are stored in your kindle account online to allow multiple devices hook up to your account to see the same thing. If they get lost, relog into your kindle account via the kindle app to get them back.

3) I've never tried... does Skype work in WebOs?
    Yes it does and rather nicely.

Due note when flashing to a newer build of CM can cause issues that would make you hard reset it to fix the glitches. You can eliminate alow of them by going into clockwork mod to clear the cache.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    some apps may not work. Worms only works in android 2x (cm7). In honeycomb and ics the screen touch goes haywire (it will not work on a xoom either). When I did the switch, that was my only regret.