1.    #1  
    I maybe in the wrong place for this question, but here goes, I just installed CM7 on my touchpad, very impressed but it is much more confusing then WebOS for sure. I am getting a Problem loading widget error on the top area of the home launcher ? This is where the Google search launcher widget is I think, anyone know how to fix or get it back? thank , and sorry if I am in the wrong forum or area.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorbB View Post
    I maybe in the wrong place for this question, but here goes, I just installed CM7 on my touchpad, very impressed but it is much more confusing then WebOS for sure. I am getting a Problem loading widget error on the top area of the home launcher ? This is where the Google search launcher widget is I think, anyone know how to fix or get it back? thank , and sorry if I am in the wrong forum or area.
    I wouldn't bother trying to resolve the issue. Start over and install CM9. It's less buggy, runs faster, and is a MUCH better experience. I experienced several issues with CM7, and waited to install CM9 because I assumed it would be worse... 2 weeks later and I haven't had a single issue, and it's just leap years better than CM7.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorbB View Post
    Yes please post android stuff here:

http://forums.webosnation.com/android-touchpad/

I had that problem at first with CM7 and resolved with with a hard reset through clockwork mod.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  4.    #4  
    just fixed it, I clear the data in the manage appl for the Launcher , and it worked.
    Your suggestion was my next move, thanks for the reply.
    <thread moved> Please be sure to post in the correct forum - thank you
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Why install CM7 when it is obsolete?