Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi,

I have installed latest adobe flash and all other sites are working, but when I load up espn homepage, the flash pictures initially shows up and disappears. Anyone else having this problem? Is there any work around this problem?
    Also having this problem... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Same here with the Top Story video but the videos on the perimeter of the page work fine
    I recently put CM9 Alpha 2 on to test the waters, and liking it for the most part. Still booting into webOS for Mail and RDP.

In testing Android I was hitting sites I couldn't use because of the outdated Flash on webOS. Using the stock browser on ICS I noticed sites that still said I need to upgrade my flash.

I installed Adobe Flash Player 11 yesterday. After that I got a black window where the flash should/would be, with nothing in it. No upgrade message or missing plug in icon. It was like the site and the tablet thought the plugin picked it up, but it never showed anything.
    I have since uninstalled and re-installed Flash 11 several times and rebooted several times, in various combinations. At this point I am not even getting the black window at the video location, it is completely missing, with the page background/wallpaper giving no indication something should be there.

Main site I am testing with ATM is FOX.com. I am using the default browser, although while I was messing about yesterday I did install two other browsers. Neither helped the situation.