1.    #1  
    I am tempted to install CM9 on my touchpad, but I wanted to check and see if the notification light works for e-mail like it does on WebOS? I am referring to the light on the home button. One of the things I like about WebOS is I can know if I have an e-mail without turning on the screen. Can anyone that has CM9 installed, confirm if this feature works outside of WebOS? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Yes the notification light still works in CM9 Alpha 2.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadist View Post
    I am tempted to install CM9 on my touchpad, but I wanted to check and see if the notification light works for e-mail like it does on WebOS? I am referring to the light on the home button. One of the things I like about WebOS is I can know if I have an e-mail without turning on the screen. Can anyone that has CM9 installed, confirm if this feature works outside of WebOS? Thanks!
    Yes, you do get an led notification, sweeps across the home button back and forth.
    You can also use an app called tasker to set up custom notifications (and much more besides) if you wish.
    Hope that helps.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by llol_slim View Post
    Yes, you do get an led notification, sweeps across the home button back and forth.
    You can also use an app called tasker to set up custom notifications (and much more besides) if you wish.
    Hope that helps.
    Excellent, thanks!