1.    #1  
    First, I have to say that I am impressed from the ICS.However, multytasking is still a joke . E.g. some apps are not where I left them without closing them. Coming from Symbian and WebOS, makes we laugh, since Nokia from 2006 were able to trully multytasking.

Anyway, back to the problem: flash videos in websites, or YouTube desktop page are not working. The load animation rotates forever and then the screen after the video ends shows up, with similar videos, replay and etc. The YouTube app seems to be working, but I can't minimize and keep it playing (again multitasking). This is after brand new fresh installation of CM9. After that I installed flash player 11 from the market, but that did not help either.

Any help?
  2.    #2  
    Update: installed Dolphin browser - flash now plays, but fails to go in fullscreen - I get white screen.

Update2: Non YouTube videos are working OK. However 2 bugs - the quality is poor, I have 2 touchpads, one running webos, one with CM9. Same content t from the same web side is running with higher quality. 2nd bug - how do I get videos keep playing in background?
    Last edited by djsvetljo; 02/28/2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Try ICS Browser+ it seems to be able to play embedded YouTube videos fullscreen.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Try ICS Browser+ it seems to be able to play embedded YouTube videos fullscreen.
    Thanks. It works, even though, when the bottom bar is set to auto hide it doesn't, but I can live with it.

Now I read a lot and it seems like not possible to play videos in the background. This is a huge drawback for a WebOS user. I even enjoy listening to videos with the screen off sometimes(makes me fall a sleep ). Did ,anyone found a so lotion for this(thanks God we have dual boot)?

Another side question, can I resize the keyboard? Which keyboard from the market do you recomened with shift functions, such as numbers and punctuations + arrow keyed ?