Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #61  
    yes, DO NOT INSTALL THIS ON CURRENT NIGHTLIES (in fact, I wouldnt install it at all until the recent bug has been sorted out).
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    yes, DO NOT INSTALL THIS ON CURRENT NIGHTLIES (in fact, I wouldnt install it at all until the recent bug has been sorted out).
    I have task changer platinum, there appear to be no problems in that version, however my daughter's touchpad locked up as the task changer pro starts to load. Also the thumbnail mods work without task changer pro.
    Hey this is awesome. Just installed this on the 4/12 nightly and running it all night and not seen a bug yet. I wasn't too thrilled about the cornerstone thing and then I remembered this thread and installed without much reading. Wow, this is nice. Keep up the good work whoever!!
    'Task Changer' App is now updated to full compatibility with latest CM9 Updates.

I would like this more if long pressing home button would bring up recent apps. The bezel swipe isn't very reliable an doesn't feel right. Is there anyway to bring back the long press home button to ICS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    'Task Changer' App is now updated to full compatibility with latest CM9 Updates.

Excellent. Glad to have this mod option back.
    Thanks OP, but for some reason I can't get mine to work on 04/12. Task Pro did not show the three dots like you listed in the beginning. Also just try this again on the latest nightly build (04/17) and it causes crashes repeatedly (could not get to home screen whatsoever).
    Last edited by hoa2long; 04/17/2012 at 10:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Do NOT apply this patch to the Official Nightly 0417, it will break it and you will need to restore from your backup. You did backup, right?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Do NOT apply this patch to the Official Nightly 0417, it will break it and you will need to restore from your backup. You did backup, right?
    Thanks for the warning. I saw the 0417 nightly go up last night, and a little voice in my head told me to hold off.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulieesther View Post
    Thanks for the warning. I saw the 0417 nightly go up last night, and a little voice in my head told me to hold off.
    Funnily.. I had the same little voice, but over-rode it installed anyway.. and got stuck on boot logo!
    Backup sorted it out.

Task Changer PRO seems fine though.

Last edited by Mutoidi; 04/18/2012 at 05:33 PM.
    At the time no , but I was fortunate enough to get back into clockwork and remove it. Then I have to uninstall and reinstall the build 17 for it to stop hanging. But all is well now. I will leave this alone till further confirmation from the OP or the experts here.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    FYI
    WebCM9 continues to work with Official Nightly 0422.

FYI
    WebCM9 continues to work with Official Nightly 0422.

Thanks!

Can one install WebCM9 any time with any nightly - like today's?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    You need to install the one that matches up with what you are running. Make sure you have made a full backup before installing WebCM9.

I have found 'WebCM9 0.4 for CM9 Official Nightly 4/18' and the latest 'Task Changer' to work well together in both CM9 'Official' AND 'Unofficial' latest Nighly's (ie. 20120422 and 20120423 respectively at time of writing).. yes.

But do backup first of course!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 04/23/2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Task Changer Titanium version 1.2.0 out!

- Better design
    - Bug Fixed
    - Web Os Behavior changed
    - Silent Mode Added to save battery
    I tried to install several versions of Build WebCM 9.04 including the nightly. I ended up in an endless loop with flashing boot up cards which never fully booted to a working version of Android. During the installation, I did receive an error message saying something like "Process not started."

I uninstalled and can boot to Android, but am trying to figure out what i did wrong.

Here are the versions I installed:

Build-WebCM9-0.4
    WebCM9-CM9Official0418-0.4

Any ideas?
    barty_2 likes this.
    Anybody tries this with the 0515 nightly yet?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast