Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I have started an imgur album of wallpapers that are the Touchpad's Running Android Native Resolution, if you would like me to resize a wallpaper for you if your too lazy or just dont want to do it yourself just post a link to it on here and ill upload it to the album when im done resizing it for you. <edited by Mods>

Here is the link to the album - Touchpad Wallpapers - Imgur

Let me know how you like them or if you have any issues, Most of these work great in both vertical and horizontal orientation, although some work better in vertical mode. If you have any more 1536x1024 wallpapers post em here and i will add them to the gallery

Again these are for Touchpads running Android resolution
    Last edited by slyr114; 02/19/2012 at 04:55 PM.
    These are Android wallpapers.

1024 x 1024 would be the appropriate resolution for "native touchpad wallpapers". The central 768 pixel wide band will be visible in portrait mode.
    Last edited by johncc; 02/19/2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added a bit more of an explanation.
    e-gadget-guy likes this.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    i dont think so cause that would imply both height and lenght are the same... which is not true here... i dont think?
    1024x768 only works for landscape. When you turn your TP to portrait, the image rotates and the 1024 height is now displaying the 768 side as vertical side so it stretches the image and no longer pixel to pixel. I guess TP is smart enough to display 1024x1024 as pixel to pixel?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Tomorrow i will update the link with bette quality photos, i was not a pro member before and so the images were being compressed and i didnt even know lol BTW these are android wallpapers not webos wallpapers therefore the resolution i selected is indeed proper
    Last edited by slyr114; 02/14/2012 at 06:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Added another 100 or so walls to the gallery
    blake0 likes this.
    1024x1024 IS the appropriate size. Like johncc said. It's all about the rotating.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Like I said, these are ANDROID wallpapers that need to be larger because the wallpaper scrolls , that is what these are for
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Then why are the HERE in the WEBOS forums with the title "Native Touchpad Resolution Wallpaper Gallery"?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    because a mod moved them here, i did not post this in this section at all
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Where may I ask did you originally post this?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    to the general touchpad forums, i shoulda posted in the android forums but forgot there was one on here, either way the mod could of at least moved this thread there instead of here, i saw that but didnt bother asking him why he moved it here cause idk who moved it...
    Quote Originally Posted by slyr114 View Post
    to the general touchpad forums, i shoulda posted in the android forums but forgot there was one on here, either way the mod could of at least moved this thread there instead of here, i saw that but didnt bother asking him why he moved it here cause idk who moved it...
    You should make it clear in the first post that these are Android wallpapers, and ask the mods to change the thread title. These are NOT native Touchpad wallpapers, and could cause confusion to new users.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    KK Thanks, changed the thread information just need to get a mod to change title and move
    finding a plethora of wallpapers is quite simple

good old google images

desktop wallpaper - Google Search

^ premade link to google images running a search for "tablet wallpapers" at 1024x1024, its a start.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Thanks but this is for android wallpapers, at least my gallery is, im trying to get a mod to rename it so no one gets confused. Those wallpaprs are too small for android due to the fact that android has wallpapers set to scroll and not stay still
    just alter the dimensions you need in google images on the left, bound to be a set already out there waiting to be seen.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    there are barely any, i tried that before i started my gallery, thats why i made it in the firstplace cause there were so few. yep in google there are 119 from the search results, my gallery has more then that now lol
    maybe you guys could NOT jump on this guy regarding which forum he posted in...

the man makes a kind gesture and fifteen people volunteer to hang him

it's not as if 1024 x 1024 wallpapers are restricted to work on android only

they will work just the same in webos.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

sledge007 likes this.
    First of all, if a mod moves a thread, or does anything to a thread, they usually make a post with regards to what has been done. Something similar to this:
    <thread moved>
    or
    <threads merged>

Maybe whoever moved it forgot, but that doesn't happen very often. At any rate, it's kind of a moot point.

At OP, or anyone else that's interested, if you start a thread, and decide for whatever reason, that it's in the wrong place, has the wrong title, etc. You can simply report yourself, and give a brief explanation as to what needs to be fixed, and your issues will be fixed a lot sooner, as opposed to just waiting and hoping a mod stumbles upon it, like I just did.

This could have been dealt with almost immediately, (with the report button), as we all get emailed instantly when a report is issued.

Just a little FYI for next time, not chewing anyone out

<Thread Title Updated>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast