1.    #1  
    I'm trying to install CM9 on a 16 gb hp touchpad. I've followed all the instructions using all the files from this link:

http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

But when the moboot menu comes up, the only options I get are:

boot WebOS
    boot WebOS Recovery
    restart
    shutdown

I've followed the instructions to the letter. I've tried it three times now, using ACMEUninstaller and WebOS Doctor between installs. I've also tried re-installing moboot, CWM and CM individually. I have the exact same problem when I try to install CM 7.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there something glaringly obvious that I'm missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by pahool View Post
    I'm trying to install CM9 on a 16 gb hp touchpad. I've followed all the instructions using all the files from this link:

http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

But when the moboot menu comes up, the only options I get are:

boot WebOS
    boot WebOS Recovery
    restart
    shutdown

I've followed the instructions to the letter. I've tried it three times now, using ACMEUninstaller and WebOS Doctor between installs. I've also tried re-installing moboot, CWM and CM individually. I have the exact same problem when I try to install CM 7.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there something glaringly obvious that I'm missing?
    Are you sure the zip files are good? The first time I downloaded them I had the same problem with CM (CWM installed fine). I tried browsing the zip file and got an error, so I re-downloaded and the install was fine after that.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, that was the problem. Strange thing is, I downloaded the files multiple times. But you got me to actually verify against the checksums and both the cwm and cm files were corrupted. I had to download a couple more times before I got uncorrupted files. Thanks again.
    I am having the same issue and i have re downloaded the CW and CWM zip like 10 times but it never installs them.