1.    #1  
    when my touchpad with cyanogen7a3 on it reboots while I am in webOS (not android), I would like to know if I am able to have it default to webOS ...not to android which I only use occasionally ...can it be done?
    Cyboot in Preware lets you choose your default OS.
    in Preware, find and install Cyboot. You can set your boot options.

@sledge007: <<jinx!>>
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Cyboot in Preware lets you choose your default OS.
    muchos gracias, seņor
    merci beaucoup, monsieur
    thank you very much, sir
    grazie molto, signore
    vielen dank, sir
    большое спасибо, господин
    dank u zeer, de heer
    谢谢,先生
    、本当にありがとう
    شكرا جزيلا يا سيدي
    da nada
    pas de quoi
    Your welcome
    Don't know the rest, and not looking it up.

@johnsonx42 according to the rules on jinx....don't you owe me a beer?
    <thread moved>
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <thread moved>
    first: where should I have posted this in the first place?

second: why not put a url to the thread when you say "thread moved" ...just a suggestion as I've seen mods do that in other forums on different subjects to facilitate maneuverability for simpletons like myself...
    Because it clutters up the Forums if things aren't put in the appropriate area, and makes it hard to find for others that have similar problems. Had I noticed, I would have moved it as well.

You are talking about Android on your TouchPad, and that's where this got moved to.

Because it makes sense.

If you want to search for your own posts/threads..use the Search Box at the top scroll down to My Posts or My Threads, and you can find your entries easily that way.
    To answer your first question... in the forum the thread is located now.

Second: We never post a URL when we post "thread moved" because doing so would only take you to the thread you are in. We leave a re-direct in the old forum so a shadow thread is still there - if someone clicks on it they are taken right here.

As sledge said, we move posts when they are created in the incorrect forum and always leave a redirect post for a week.