Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I think I've also made it clear that I am open to checking it (Android) out, and that this thread was not a cheap, innuendo-ish way to bash Android.
    I didn't read it that way at all. I hope this is coming across as a useful thread where we're sharing our experiences. It's interesting that CM9 works better for some of us than others, a sign that things aren't comprehensively stable yet underneath, and affected by differences in hardware, kernel, use, and probably the combinations of apps being installed.

Spyke
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
    I didn't read it that way at all. I hope this is coming across as a useful thread where we're sharing our experiences. It's interesting that CM9 works better for some of us than others, a sign that things aren't comprehensively stable yet underneath, and affected by differences in hardware, kernel, use, and probably the combinations of apps being installed.

Spyke
    And that's why I'll be waiting till it's more stable, anxiously waiting as this looks like a nice option.
    And that's why I'll be waiting till it's more stable, anxiously waiting as this looks like a nice option.
    I agree. I'm looking forward to introducing Android to my TouchPad, but I want it to be better behaved before I do! :P
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12