Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me how to add .apk game files to Android on my TP? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If you downloaded them on your computer, put them on your Touchpad in the download folder.

If you downloaded on the Touchpad then simply open up your downloads.

Long-press the downloaded file and press open.

If the file is the right format it ask if you want to install and show permissions ect.

Click install and now you have a fully functional game if it's compatible with the Touchpad.

APKs are stored on the SD Card so will take time to load on boot-up unless you move them to phone which sometimes can break the app.

If the app breaks simply reinstall it and your data won't be erased.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Yes, you just browse to them in whatever file explorer you are using and open.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I have no experience with default settings on CM for TP, but you do have to allow side-loading of apps somewhere in Android settings, it might be turned off by default.
    Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help. Got the files to work.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    if you dont want to use wires, just use dropbox, thats what i use for my phone and its great
    Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    Yes I am asking about free games
    There's this app called airdroid that my officemate sent me. You can access your TP using your pc web browser. No need for a cable and boot to webos when uploading files. I've used this app to install gta 3 apk file that I've downloaded.
    Its cool. Not just file browsing, it also lets you control your TP without affecting the screen movement from the TP like VNC or remote desktop.

From your TP, use a file browser that you can download from market and run the file you have uploaded from your PC.