1.    #1  
    Hello fellow touchpad lovers Just registered to your lovely website after being a ghost for a few months
    I have just installed CM 9 on my touchpad, and was wondering if there is any way that i can install FIFA 12 onto it? Thanks in advance
    Going off EA's website, FIFA 12 was only released on Sony's Xperia Play. I found FIFA 10 but the Marketplace says the game is incompatible with the Touchpad.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    Going off EA's website, FIFA 12 was only released on Sony's Xperia Play. I found FIFA 10 but the Marketplace says the game is incompatible with the Touchpad.
    There is away to get it on the s2 and such once rooted. Just wondered if there is a similar work around for touch pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    oh wait, is Android so fragmented? *** I was thinking...
    Hi James - Welcome to the webOS Nations forums! CM9 is an "alpha" release, so there will be a very limited chance of many games working on it right now. Hope you find an answer in this new forum.

<thread moved>
    Interestingly, I can't get much of anything that requires 3D working on CM9 on TouchPad except for my own in progress game, which works beautifully, although Dungeon Defenders, using the same engine, does not work at all after it's load screen.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Interestingly, I can't get much of anything that requires 3D working on CM9 on TouchPad except for my own in progress game, which works beautifully, although Dungeon Defenders, using the same engine, does not work at all after it's load screen.
    I'm curious to know what engine you're using. I've been playing with the idea of getting into 3d for the longest time...
    It's a licensed version of the Unreal Engine. You can check it out for free at udk.com , though the free version only outputs games for PC, Mac and iOS. Full source code licensees can opt to build for virtually every platform (except webOS.. sigh.. i'd like to change that, but I just don't have enough working knowledge to be able to do that), and of course could port it anywhere else they wanted if they had the knowledge.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for welcome :-) . Was just curious as gta 3 works pretty well for me. I shall see!
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I play PES2012 Soccer on my TP running CM9/0.6 for my 'futb&#243;l' fix. Plays beautifully for me.
    Last edited by rlopin; 02/12/2012 at 10:39 PM.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Fifa 2012 Touchpad Edition 1024X768

You need to download this file:
    fifa2012_1024x7680.apk
    Last edited by jonpagecr; 02/20/2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: link removed