webOS Nation Forums >  Other OS's and Devices >  Android on webOS > CM9 on the Touchpad? Here's your "Get Started" guide!
CM9 on the Touchpad? Here's your "Get Started" guide!
Like Tree75Likes

Old 01/20/2012, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

EDITED FOR OFFICIAL NIGHTLY BUILDS! 3-30-12) - OFFICIAL NIGHTLY BUILDS NOW AVAILABLE AS WELL!: http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?typ...ice=tenderloin

So you're ready to start dabbling with CM9 but don't know where to start? Allow me to be your guide! Please note that these instructions are subject to rapid change as CM9 receives upgrades from it's alpha status in the coming days/weeks/months. This guide is accurate as of 3/30/12 and will be updated reasonably frequently to keep it relevant. If in doubt, take a moment to visit rootzwiki and ensure you are working with the most current version. If you find this guide was a big help, feel free to ! You have all went above and beyond in letting me know my work here is appreciated. Thanks!

I hope this helps! I appreciate the kind words, find your generosity to be amazing and hope this guide continues to help all of our dual-booting members! A lot of time and effort have went into this post and your appreciation keeps me motivated to continue my work here. I will be updating the post soon with more fun tricks, tips, improvements, and app reviews!

Before you install this, please do some reading to understand the current limitations of the android ALPHA (it is -not- a totally stable or bug-free release). If you decide you still want to give it a shot, read on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS:

Already have CM9 on your touchpad and want to upgrade to a more recent version that has been released?

First, download the new version of android, and drag/drop it into your touchpad in an easily accessable place (/media/internal is easiest, just go into webOS, put the device into usb mode, then drag/drop the file into it).

Now reboot your touchpad, and when it enters Moboot, select clockworkmod.

Once there, you need to select the "wipe cache partition" option.
Next, go into advanced, and wipe dalvik cache.

Finally, select the option to install from a zip on the SD card, and from there, select the newest CM9 file that you downloaded/drag and dropped into the touchpad.

A few minutes later, you'll be staring at a nice new shiny build. Bear in mind that as these builds are still in ALPHA stages, it is possible new builds will bring with them new problems and may not always be as stable as the build you left behind.

The other option for installing a new version of Android is to simply remove the previous version using the instructions found further in this post, then installing it as normal from scratch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 0: Is your touchpad ready to install Android?

Make sure your touchpad is in developer mode and that you have novacom installed on your computer. One of the best ways to ensure this is simply to follow my Getting Started guide for webOS, as it will improve your webOS experience and in the process will ensure your computer can properly communicate with the touchpad before you attempt android install. You can find that guide here:

New Touchpad? Here's your "Get Started" guide

Also, take time to read about the current CM9 android offerings and make sure it's something you actually want to pursue. Android is in an extreme alpha state, and while it is running remarkably well on the touchpad even now, it is still not recommended for all users (AKA - it may be better to wait on a more stable release).

Relevant reading:

http://rootzwiki.com/forum/278-cyanogenmod/

Finally, "What if I already have CM7 installed and want to upgrade?"

At this time, I've personally had issues upgrading directly through clockworkmod from CM7 to CM9. It -CAN- be done, but I don't recommend it. It is also not recommended to attempt triple-booting at this time. Because of this, I am recommending you uninstall CM7 entirely, then install CM9 following this guide.

So uninstall CM7, you first need to download the ACMEUninstaller:

http://mirror.dal.tdrevolution.net/k...CMEUninstaller

Once downloaded, move this file to an easy to find location. I prefer creating a directory as explained below in the "install" phase, I put my android files in c:\android

Once the file is placed properly, connect the touchpad to the computer via the USB. Restart the touchpad. When moboot comes up, select the webOS recovery option. This will bring up the USB symbol. Now, on your computer go to Start, and in the search box (or the start/run box) type:

cmd

This will bring up your terminal window. Now, navigate to your acmeuninstaller file:

cd /android

And finally, cut/paste this:

novacom boot mem:// < ACMEUninstaller

That's it!

If you run into any issues, such as novacom not working (not being recognized), this simply means that novacom is not properly set up to work on your computer. You can solve this by moving the ACMEUninstall file to this folder:

c:\Program Files\Palm, Inc

(or WHATEVER drive your /Program Files/palm, Inc folder is in, most computers default to c:\ but yours may be different)

Then running the program from there as explained above. Hit start, and in the search box or the start/run box, type cmd, then once the terminal box comes up, type the following:

cd /Program Files/Palm, Inc

novacom boot mem:// < ACMEUninstaller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 1: Lets get ready for the install! Assemble the various files you will need to install CM9. For starters, you're going to need the following files:

The newest Nightly build (go to this site, scroll down for the most recent day posted, and download it):
NIGHTLY ALPHA BUILD!

Clockworkmod
http://goo.gl/WJIKw

New ACMEInstaller
goo-inside.me - acmeinstaller downloads

Moboot
Downloads - moboot - Mobile Open Bootloader for the HP Touchpad - Google Project Hosting

And lastly, you'll want a version of google apps that will work on your Touchpad, you can find that here:

http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-ics...317-signed.zip

Note - this is a 3-17 version of GAPPS, it is different than the version offered for 2.0. This is widely reported to work with the latest nightly, although this may change as nighty builds develop. YMMV.

[/I]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2: Prepare the Touchpad for installation.

To prepare the Touchpad for installation, you must first plug the touchpad into your computer as a USB drive and there are several files we must transfer to the device.

When you plug your touchpad into the computer and put it in USB mode, then explore the touchpad as a USB drive, it is automatically in the /media/internal folder.

Into this folder, you are going to drag and drop the following file(s):

The google apps files we downloaded in step 1.

Now that that's been handled, you need to right click anywhere on the screen and create a new directory. Simply right click anywhere on the file explorer screen, and create a new directory named:

CMinstall

If you've followed directions, you will now have a folder named CMinstall in the same directory that you've dropped the two files we just discussed.

Now, double click into this directory. You should now be inside the empty CMinstall directory. You are going to drag and drop several of the .zip files you downloaded in step 1. Place into this CMinstall directory the following ZIP files:

CM9 alpha 2.0 (or the latest nightly)
Moboot
Clockworkmod

There is ONE MORE THING we need to do. Take a look at your "nightly" file. The developers may have changed it in a way that will prevent installing. It should look like this: update-cm-9-20120611-NIGHTLY-tenderloin-signed.zip (obviously, with the proper date etc inside). If your doesn't say "update" at the beginning of the file name, you need to change this or it will not install, right click and rename it, adding "update-" to the front of the file name. If it does say "update" don't worry about this and you're fine.

Now you can eject your touchpad. At this point, you need to put your touchpad into bootie recovery USB mode. To do this, shut down your touchpad by holding the power button until a menu appears. Choose "Shut Down". Once your touchpad is completely off, turn the touchpad back on, and the INSTANT the screen begins to light-up to turn on, hold down the volume-up rocker button until a USB symbol appears on the screen. Finally, plug your touchpad into your computer via the USB cable. Your touchpad is now prepared to install Android.

Note: If you have issues getting the touchpad into bootie recovery mode, try the following. First, turn the touchpad off as directed above. Second, while the touchpad is OFF, hold the volume-up button. Third, while holding this button, plug the touchpad into the computer. This -should- get bootie up and running and show you an USB symbol on the touchpad screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3: Prepare windows to install Android.

First, you need to move your ACMEInstall2 file to a directory that you can easily find it. I suggest making a directory on the root of your hard drive for this purpose. For example:
c:\android

To do this, simply go into explorer, click on your hard drive, right click on the pane with the folders, and create a directory called android. Now drag and drop (or cut/paste) your ACMEInstall2 file into this directory.

Now, it's time to actually install CM9. Click on the start menu at the bottom left of your screen, then in the search bar (or in the start/run bar for those still using XP), type:

cmd

Now hit enter. This will bring up a black-screen terminal window. First, you're going to need to navigate to the place that you placed the ACMEInstall2 file. If you're following this guide, you do this by typing:

cd /android

Finally, we are ready to install. To do so, cut/paste the following line into your CMD terminal window:

novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller2

If you've done everything right, your touchpad will go dark, then begin filling up with text as it installs the various bits and pieces to get everything working. Pat yourself on the back, the hard part is over. You still need to fix some things however, so before the touchpad boots back up, quickly begin preparing for step 4.

I'M DELIBERATELY PUTTING THE NEXT BIT OF TEXT IN ITALIC. ONLY FOLLOW THIS NEXT SECTION OF TEXT IF THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPT TO RUN NOVACOM FAILED. OTHERWISE, SKIP TO STEP 4.

If on the other hand, your computer fails to recognize the novacom command, this simply means novacom isn't properly set up for use on your computer. You can solve this by following my "get started" guide for webOS, but if you don't feel like tackling that, here is a simple way to get around the problem:

If you run into any issues, such as novacom not working (not being recognized), this simply means that novacom is not properly set up to work on your computer. You can solve this by moving the ACMEInstaller2 file to this folder:

c:\Program Files\Palm, Inc

(or WHATEVER drive your /Program Files/palm, Inc folder is in, most computers default to c:\ but yours may be different)

Then running the program from there as explained above. Hit start, and in the search box or the start/run box, type cmd, then once the terminal box comes up, type the following:

cd /Program Files/Palm, Inc

novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller2

If you have issues with this, some versions of windows only recognizes backslashes, so you may have more success with -this- set of commands:

cd C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc

novacom.exe boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller2

If you've done everything right, your touchpad will go dark, then begin filling up with text as it installs the various bits and pieces to get everything working. Pat yourself on the back, the hard part is over. You still need to fix some things however, so before the touchpad boots back up, quickly begin preparing for step 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4: WE NEED TO FIX A FEW THINGS!

Ok, your touchpad is getting everything installed, but you're going to need to fix a few things before it will be as useful as you might like. When the touchpad finishes installing it's going to reboot into MOBOOT, a place that allows you to select which operating system you would like to use (webOS or cyanomod). You select between these by using the volume rocker, then hitting the home button to select. On your first boot-up you don't want EITHER of these options - you want to boot into CLOCKWORKMOD. Be ready when the touchpad begins to boot up, and immediately put it into clockworkmod.

Now that you're in clockworkmod, you need to select "install zip from sdcard". You navigate this menu with your volume rocker and your home/power buttons. Simply use the volume rocker to go down to select install zip, and hit the home key to select.

Select "choose zip from sdcard".

Now scroll down until you see the file we put on the touchpad earlier (google apps file).

Install the google apps zip you placed on the drive earlier.

Now hit the power button a few times to get back to the main screen and choose to "reboot system now".

Finally, allow the system to boot into CM9.

Last little thing - once you've set up your touchpad there's a good chance Google Talk is now logged in. If you leave it logged in it will -eat- battery. Open up google talk and LOG OUT. Battery life will improve nicely by doing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 5: Do you want webOS to boot by default?

One annoying thing about installing android is it sets up MOBOOT to automatically boot into android if you turn your touchpad on and leave it sit for a few seconds. I much prefer my touchpad to boot into webOS.

To do this, boot back into webOS and go into preware, then search for the application named:

cyboot

Install it, then launch this program. now you can easily change the settings of moboot. Set the boot default to webOS and you're golden. You can also change the bootloader timeout to anywhere between 1 and 9 seconds. Set it to a slightly higher amount of seconds (I find 7 seconds is the sweet spot) and now you'll be auto-booting into webOS and have a slightly greater amount of time for any selections when MOBOOT loads.

Do be careful in cyboot however, do not fiddle with the other settings and don't ask the touchpad to "boot into cyanomod on next boot" as these settings can cause the touchpad to skip moboot on reboot and make it difficult to return to webOS without doctoring etc. You've been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 6: Learn some useful tricks...

I'll just dump a few useful tricks and tidbits of information here.

Want Web-OS like card-management in Android ICS? DONE!:
http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...t-android.html

Notice your headphones don't seem to be working? Plug the headphones in BEFORE you open the app you want to use with them (before you go into a music app for example). They will now work fine. Hopefully they'll get around to fixing this bug soon, but this is a workaround for the time being.

The HP Bluetooth Keyboard (meant for the touchpad) pairs and works brilliantly in CM9, even allowing you to scroll through webpages and click links. I -love- it.

There is a fix available if you'd like to change the DPI on your touchpad. This will make UI elements smaller (like the keyboard) and allow you to use HD apps like adobe touch. You can find those here:

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/18843-rel...od-9-touchpad/

Simply download and install from clockworkmod. The 160 file will allow you to revert your changes if you do not like the 120 DPI choice.

if you want to transfer files back and forth from the CM9 touchpad you might have difficulty figuring out how exactly to do it. Here's how you pull it off:

First, tap on your app drawer in the top right of the screen (the little checkerboard). Now, select the "settings" icon.

Now tap on storage on the left-hand pane.

Finally, the tricky part - tap on the 3 squares at the VERY top right of your screen. It will bring down a little drop-down menu for USB computer connection. Tap it and put a checkmark in the "Media Device MTP" box.

Now you can plug your touchpad into the computer at will and transfer files back and forth from it. Easy as pie, I'm not sure why this isn't activated by default, but it's a simple fix if you know what to do.

Step 7: There is no step 7, yet...

You are now dual-booting CM9 and ready to enjoy testing it out. There will be more tweaks/steps/suggestions to come as the build becomes more stable and complete, but for now it works reasonably well and should provide you with a nice experience. Feel free to go into the android marketplace and find some cool android-only programs to experience. One I recommend you give a shot is Google Currents - it's free and a brilliant news reader. Almost every game/app I've tested seems to work well on my touchpad, including netflix.

Future updates to CM9 can be installed very easily from clockworkmod, simply download them on the touchpad and install them from clockworkmod as we described above. This will keep you current and enjoying the latest updates.

Thanks again for all of your support and I look forward to updating this guide again once we have Jelly Bean up and running. If you find my efforts here worthwhile feel free to . I appreciate the kind words, support, and love from this amazing community!

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

If you find anything I do here is useful, please feel free to
!!!

Long Live webOS and our Palm gear!

Last edited by ncinerate; 08/16/2012 at 12:56 AM.
ncinerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by lupos, taxi, berdinkerdickle and 42 others like this.
Old 01/20/2012, 04:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hmm, I used a different version of Gapps that from what I saw, worked perfectly without needing a fixer. The ICS version here worked for me, in my short time playing with it:

Techerrata Downloads - Browsing gapps

That being said, a lot of people are saying to use the same version you're recommending, so maybe that's a better idea for a beginner's guide.
jhoff80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by appsotutely likes this.
Thanked By: appsotutely
Old 01/20/2012, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

I got this installed yesterday. I haven't done anything with it yet, as I am very happy with webOS. For some reason, even though I may never use it, I still want to install it.

I look forward to more tips and tricks. One that I will be using is the cyboot. It always frusterated me when I had to restart the TP and if I was not paying attention Android would boot up. Now, I don't have to watch it the entire time. Thanks!

Edit: cyboot is installed and working

Last edited by Squatting Hen; 01/20/2012 at 05:05 PM.
Squatting Hen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/2012, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

been using CM9 sine yesterday, no problems so far. apart from obviously the already listed ones, but then i just boot into webOS for bbc iplayer.

great work, i shall donate again when the next patch comes!
leebtyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/2012, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
Hmm, I used a different version of Gapps that from what I saw, worked perfectly without needing a fixer. The ICS version here worked for me, in my short time playing with it:

Techerrata Downloads - Browsing gapps

That being said, a lot of people are saying to use the same version you're recommending, so maybe that's a better idea for a beginner's guide.
It's just what worked for me. I'm sure there's plenty of other ways to do it - maybe I'll try your file and see if it works without the "fix" file in order to cut a step out of the process .

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

!!!

Liked by saeedmashti likes this.
Thanked By: saeedmashti
Old 01/20/2012, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

is it my system, or does rootzwiki seem to be down a lot. maybe they should share server space with webosinternals. kidding.
WOPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/2012, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
I got this installed yesterday. I haven't done anything with it yet, as I am very happy with webOS. For some reason, even though I may never use it, I still want to install it.

I look forward to more tips and tricks. One that I will be using is the cyboot. It always frusterated me when I had to restart the TP and if I was not paying attention Android would boot up. Now, I don't have to watch it the entire time. Thanks!

Edit: cyboot is installed and working
Here's another option:
The file /boot/moboot.default can be opened in a text editor (ie notepad). When you open it, you can change the word "CyanogenMod" to "webOS". This will make webOS be the preferred boot option.
bluenote is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by sledge007 and PickleFart9 like this.
Thanked by PickleFart9, rawdeadfish
Old 01/20/2012, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for making this guide. CM9 is amazingly mature and robust. I was not too impressed by CM7 Android 2.3 on my TP but even this early alpha CM9 Android 4.0/ICS on TP is already far superior to WebOS.
bulletmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/2012, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

My first ICS install failed. Screen just flashes black and white when trying to boot.

Looks like I'll have to restore a backup in CWM. A little peeved, though, because my last backup is from Dec. 8, which IIRC is before CM7 Alpha 3 even came out.
Aganar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2012, 04:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

Good install.. nice OS!
This feels really smooth.. listings are less tortuous than CM7.. a great Tablet OS in the making in fact!!!
THANKS GUYS!

Thanks yet again, Mathias Duarte!!
I like that he worked for Palm AND Google!
Reckon this Android 4 has his 'user exoerience' fingerprints all over it!

And fast multi-tabbed browsing.. YES!

Only 'glitch' I had was with CM9 setting Android to boot-default in Preware's 'CyBoot' (which I didn't notice), then when I set 'next boot' in CyBoot also to Android, I got stuck in an Android booting-loop and unable to reboot webOS, until I used Acme Installer to reinstall Clockwork.. that then gave me access to again set webOS as default and 'next boot' to 'choose'.

I think a CM9 option to reboot to webOS (as in CM7) would be 'polite' - on the TouchPad version anyway!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 01/21/2012 at 04:58 AM.
Mutoidi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2012, 04:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

In step 3, I would get this when I tried running novacom in the cmd prompt:

'novacom' is not recognized as an internal or external comman, operable program or batch file.

So I looked around and was able to run novacom doing the following:

- Copy ACMEInstaller2 into c:\Program Files\Palm, Inc\novacom directory
- run this command from the cmd prompt: \"Program Files"\"Palm, Inc"\novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller2
laoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: jeanjean
Old 01/21/2012, 05:47 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
My first ICS install failed. Screen just flashes black and white when trying to boot.

Looks like I'll have to restore a backup in CWM. A little peeved, though, because my last backup is from Dec. 8, which IIRC is before CM7 Alpha 3 even came out.
I was putting these instructions up for people who don't already have android installed. I figured anyone who already had it installed knew the proper steps to remove/reinstall......

I suggest you remove android altogether then start fresh with CM9.

!!!

Old 01/21/2012, 08:01 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
I was putting these instructions up for people who don't already have android installed. I figured anyone who already had it installed knew the proper steps to remove/reinstall......

I suggest you remove android altogether then start fresh with CM9.
Yes, I would like to install CM9 but don't know how to remove CM7, which is running quite well for me. Can you post a link to refresh our memory as to how to remove? Sorry for extra work. Am searching as well. I do have ACME uninstaller.
markwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2012, 08:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

I have 2 working TouchPads: a 32GB that dual boots with CM7, and a 64GB that's never had an Android install before. I figured I'd leave the 32GB on CM7 until CM9 surpasses it in function and stability. One important lesson I learned from my experience with CM7 is that if you install a lot of large apps, you start to run low on app space in the CM partition. I have also learned that it's no easy task to increase that partition size after the install.

I would like to do a clean install of CM9 on my 64GB, but I'd like to double the size of the Android partition (I've got plenty of memory to burn on the 64GB). I'm pretty sure the Cyanogenmod partition is created by the AcmeInstaller (the readme says that it creates 3 volumes: cm-system, cm-data, and cm-cache).

Is it possible to alter the partition size during installation? If so, which of the 3 cm volumes needs to be increased?
Do Not Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2012, 11:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwebb View Post
Yes, I would like to install CM9 but don't know how to remove CM7, which is running quite well for me. Can you post a link to refresh our memory as to how to remove? Sorry for extra work. Am searching as well. I do have ACME uninstaller.
Added a description of the process to the original link. You -CAN- try simply installing it from clockworkmod as well, but I had issues when I did so and don't recommend it.

!!!

Old 01/21/2012, 11:37 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
I have 2 working TouchPads: a 32GB that dual boots with CM7, and a 64GB that's never had an Android install before. I figured I'd leave the 32GB on CM7 until CM9 surpasses it in function and stability. One important lesson I learned from my experience with CM7 is that if you install a lot of large apps, you start to run low on app space in the CM partition. I have also learned that it's no easy task to increase that partition size after the install.

I would like to do a clean install of CM9 on my 64GB, but I'd like to double the size of the Android partition (I've got plenty of memory to burn on the 64GB). I'm pretty sure the Cyanogenmod partition is created by the AcmeInstaller (the readme says that it creates 3 volumes: cm-system, cm-data, and cm-cache).

Is it possible to alter the partition size during installation? If so, which of the 3 cm volumes needs to be increased?
Rather than fool around with resizing partitions, I have always simply used an app like App 2 SD to move the files to the shared /media/internal directory. That frees up my space and allows me to install a rather large number of apps without issues.

This post seems to have some files that can be flashed by clockworkmod to help increase space as well, but I am unsure of their compatability with CM9 (they -should- be compatable, but as always, caveat emptor):
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/13277-cm7...sdcard-issues/

!!!

Old 01/21/2012, 04:14 PM   #17 (permalink)

I am interested in checking this out, but have a question. I have a 16gig touchpad and installed the unbutu partition. Do I need to remove this first before setting up the android duel boot? How much room is needed for android to run effectively with apps.
thanks

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
loopytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2012, 08:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
I am interested in checking this out, but have a question. I have a 16gig touchpad and installed the unbutu partition. Do I need to remove this first before setting up the android duel boot? How much room is needed for android to run effectively with apps.
thanks
It won't mess with your ubuntu partition.

Android takes a few gigabytes of space.

!!!

Old 01/21/2012, 09:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

coolbeans, thanks dude. i may give this a shot, at some point. eventually. maybe.

edit: p.s., maybe as in, installing right now.

edit2: success, works great..... awesome job everyone.......

Last edited by fxspec06; 01/21/2012 at 11:53 PM.
fxspec06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2012, 02:24 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
coolbeans, thanks dude. i may give this a shot, at some point. eventually. maybe.

edit: p.s., maybe as in, installing right now.

edit2: success, works great..... awesome job everyone.......
Glad to hear it .

!!!

Liked by paradis12 likes this.

Tags
android, guide, touchpad

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0