Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849
Like Tree75Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by team_aztec View Post
    hello everyone i was wondering if i can still use the guide on page #1 to put android on my hp touchpad for the very very first time ? as of 06/17/2013.
    I've just installed CM10 by following the tutorial in the 1st page few weeks ago. If the all the links are still valid, then you're good to go.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    thanks man i will try it...
    someone please tell me how to do this process using a macbook computer and not windows. Is it even possible???
    No different than on Win. I've installed mine fully using Mac Mini.

Just have to install novacom, then put the ACMEInstaller and ACMEUninstaller in the same folder as the novacom.

Jellybean (CM10) For the HP Touchpad.

Use Terminal in Mac to activate the installation commands listed on 1st post.
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFF Stough View Post

Just have to install novacom, then put the ACMEInstaller and ACMEUninstaller in the same folder as the novacom.

ooohhh your good
    One last question, my touch pad currently has UberKernal, preware on it already. Its about 2 years old and Im trying to switch to Android. Can I just proceed like normal with the loading of CM10 on the touchpad or do I have to clear the existing UberKernal preware. I was told that I dont have to because it does a dual boot which Im not sure what that means. This is new to me. Thanks!
    Dual boot means you're still able to boot back to webOS if you want to. You're free to select which OS you want to use when you rebooting your touchpad.

I'm still keeping the webOS (with Uber Kernel) due to its multitasking ability and the mojowhatsup.
    Dual boot means you're still able to boot back to webOS if you want to. You're free to select which OS you want to use when you rebooting your touchpad.

I'm still keeping the webOS (with Uber Kernel) due to its multitasking ability and the mojowhatsup.
    Man your good....
    Thanks for the compliment. I ain't no developer nor programmer, just an applicator. So I might not be useful in term of troubleshooting. I learn about all I want to know in this great forum.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Once you have CM10 installed and running, download CYboot in Preware and you can set your default boot OS and boot time.

Where can I find jellybean for touchpad?
    look for them here.

I'm using the one from Mr. Jcsullins (4.2.2) with BT.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ja812 likes this.
    My touchpad is running cm9 on an older build from 2012, but wondered if its worth me flashing an update to the latest nightly for cm9 of "cm-9-20130929-NIGHTLY-tenderloin.zip" ?

If my wifi works, I have no major bugs, what do I look to gain? I'd hate to flash it and cause some kind of issues I didn't have before.

Did the latest build listed above fix the camera & mic?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancell View Post
    My touchpad is running cm9 on an older build from 2012, but wondered if its worth me flashing an update to the latest nightly for cm9 of "cm-9-20130929-NIGHTLY-tenderloin.zip" ?

If my wifi works, I have no major bugs, what do I look to gain? I'd hate to flash it and cause some kind of issues I didn't have before.

Did the latest build listed above fix the camera & mic?

Thanks
    My Touchpad camera works on Android. Have yet to use the mic but I'm using a version of 9 that's been out for a year or so - unsure which one - sorry.
    Ok Paulscarbs. Thanks. My version is pretty old. I just want to make sure that I wont have any issues hoping from an old, possibly alpha version, up to the latest version they posted from 20130909 file.

Few questions for anyone..

Do I need to put the words "update-" in front of the filename to ensure it flashes the nightly?
    Or does selecting the file from install from zip work ok without update- in front of the filename?

Do I wipe cache and then dalvik before and after flashing the .zip or just before I install the zip?
    I believe I do it before only?
    I got it. Flashed just fine and feels the same but camera and mic work now.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hi Ncinerate,
    I recently obtained an nightly upgrade to CM9, it was working fine for some time then WiFi lagged, so I factory reset it and wiped all info, thinking that was what was causing it, of course, after that nothing worked, WiFi is even worst than before and logging into sites proved a failure. I'm about to give up on it. The WebOS side of it still works fine.
    Pls tell me what I can do to get it working on Android again.

regards
    I would wipe everything on the android side and install a fresh cm11 or cm12 build. I was on cm9 and glad I moved on.
    hello somebody there, all the links of cyanogen cm10 android 4.2 are unavailable, so please tell me where to find a working one
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849