Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes
    I noticed the original opening post was made sometime back.
    Has there been any updates or revisions to get Android on the TouchPad?
    Just call me Berd.
    so finally decided to go at this, yeah, would be nice if the links worked in the how to section....
    Palm prē-ist.
    Just call me Berd.
    hi i just wanted to say my gallery stopped working could you fix it please
    [color="rgb(65, 105, 225)"][/color]
    hi everybody i got a new puppy called bow
    Last edited by macneaney; 03/21/2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: BECAUSE IT IS A BIT MEAN
    When I go here, it says the files are not found.

What do i search? I also searched acme but 3 files popped up so im unsure which to use.

New ACMEInstaller
    goo-inside.me - acmeinstaller downloads

Moboot
    Downloads - moboot - Mobile Open Bootloader for the HP Touchpad - Google Project Hosting
    Similarly, I could not find the file below either. Searching by "clockworkmod" returns two many options and do not know which to use.

Clockworkmod
    Goo.im Downloads - Browsing update-cwm_tenderloin-1012.zip

Would you pls advise?

Quote Originally Posted by hotgirljulia View Post

What do i search? I also searched acme but 3 files popped up so im unsure which to use.

New ACMEInstaller

Moboot
    Downloads - moboot - Mobile Open Bootloader for the HP Touchpad - Google Project Hosting
    It tells you file not found. So none of those files are right.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotgirljulia View Post

New ACMEInstaller

Moboot

I have found that many people are looking for the following files and are having a difficult time getting them.

New ACMEInstaller

at...
    Goo.im Downloads - Browsing acmeinstaller

Last July I installed CM 9 on my son-in-law's TouchPad and still had a copy of the files. This Easter weekend I went to install CM 9 on my wife's TouchPad and discovered that these files are hard to come by. I used the files that I had used in last July with a new nightly ROM and everything got installed. If you would like access to these files send me a PM and I'll connect you to them without any cost on your part.

Let me know if I can be of any help in any way. The TouchPad in my opinion is still the BEST value for a 10 inch tablet!

Scott
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Can anybody tell me why my CM9 Nightly touchpad keeps throwing error 921 "could not download due to an error" when trying to update or download any apps from the play store?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Can anybody tell me why my CM9 Nightly touchpad keeps throwing error 921 "could not download due to an error" when trying to update or download any apps from the play store?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    You should ask that question in the Cyanogenmod forums... and even there I don't think they'll help.

See, this is an unofficial port and things tend to break from time to time.

I would install another nighly and see if it helps.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I had no problems on the 3 I have done. Make sure you have followed the directions in the below link to make your TouchPad ready to install CM9 smoothly. Good luck - keep us posted.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4g using Tapatalk
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Oh I have had my touchpad dual booting ever since CM9 was first released and even updated with the "nightlys" as soon as they were out and have had zero problems until Feb 2013, when I updated to a nightly. I have tried going back to precious nightlies to no avail. :-( Just doesn't make sense...
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I put a ''nightly'' on in July 2012 for my son-in-law's & then I put last Monday's ''nightly'' on my wife's TP (she just used Web OS for about a year).

I already had CM 7 on mine but last Monday I took it off & put that same ''nightly'' on that I put on my wife's TP. All are working.

Have you considered going into ClockWork Mod & wiping clean the 3 areas & re-installing a ''nightly''? That's what I did going from CM7 to CM9.

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Just installed the most recent nightly and still having the same issue... Won't update any of my apps just throws an error in all 30 some updates :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Although it is going to wipe off all your Android apps I would go into ClockWork Mod & ..

- wipe data/factory reset
    - wipe cache partition

..then go down to advance &

- wipe Dalvik Cache

Then reboot & then reinstall your nighty with gooapps.

You can easily reload your apps through Google Play.

Good luck - keep us posted!

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Wiping everything now...

Restarting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk